Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Breakfast Habit?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How is people eat breakfast on their way out the door? Surely you have to brush your teeth before you go, so breakfast isn't the last thing you'll be doing in the morning.
    How is people eat breakfast on their way out the door? Surely you have to brush your teeth before you go, so breakfast isn't the last thing you'll be doing in the morning.
    I brush my teeth before I eat breakfast, that's if I have it at all.

Mainly cause brushing my teeth has to be done, if I'm that in need of something to eat I'll get it at college, so that doesn't.
    I seem to have this habit of slipping breakfast quite alot unless it's a school day, where I'd usually have mini banana weetabix.
    I brush my teeth before I eat breakfast, that's if I have it at all.

Mainly cause brushing my teeth has to be done, if I'm that in need of something to eat I'll get it at college, so that doesn't.

Yeh but then doesn't your breakfast taste horrible 'cause you've just brushed your teeth?
    Yeh but then doesn't your breakfast taste horrible 'cause you've just brushed your teeth?

Not really, because I make sure I rinse my mouth out LOADS to stop my mouth tasting of toothpaste cause I hate that taste anyway.
    Not really, because I make sure I rinse my mouth out LOADS to stop my mouth tasting of toothpaste cause I hate that taste anyway.

Ahh see, I don't do that, I like the minty freshness at the start of my day. Guess I'll never be eating my breakfast half way out the door, it'd save so much time :-/
    Ahh see, I don't do that, I like the minty freshness at the start of my day. Guess I'll never be eating my breakfast half way out the door, it'd save so much time :-/
    Chewing gum is a wonderful thing tbh :p.
    Chewing gum is a wonderful thing tbh :p.

Ahh it's just not the same. And if I wanted to eat something without planning ahead then I'd have a minty mouth, so the food would taste horrible! You can see I've given this some thought...
    Ahh it's just not the same. And if I wanted to eat something without planning ahead then I'd have a minty mouth, so the food would taste horrible! You can see I've given this some thought...
    A bit too much thought tbh :p.