Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Breakfast Habit?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What wierd things do you guys do when you eat your breakfast in the morning?

If I have cherios or something similar I only eat 3 bits at a time and then at the end see if the number of cereal bits in my plate was divisible by 3. I know thats pretty wierd but breakfast is normally very boring.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    erm i have skimmed milk with my cereals?
    Char_Baby wrote:
    erm i have skimmed milk with my cereals?

Yuck!
    I don't do breakfast or if I do it'll tend to be a banana whilst walking out the door late for the bus.
    i eat it whilst watching Kerrang.... um.... yeh....

or like the other day i eat a yoghurt while walking to school... hehe note a v.good idea though seeing as i got some down my tie :blush:
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I practically always have frosties with lots of milk. Then tea.

Nothing too out of the ordinary to be honest.
    i sprinkle extra seeds and nuts over my muesli
    If I've ordered a tak-away pizza the night before I have a piece of that before I go out....otherwise I don't have breakfast!
    When i was a kid my mother used to draw faces on my eggs. If i woke up in a good mood i'd have a smiley face, if i woke up in a bad mood, a grumpy face. She'd then give me a spoon and tell me to "give him a headache!" lol.
    I have Weetabix :)
    No odd habits, just like watching TV while I'm eating it :yes:
    I don't have breakfast very often, especially weekday mornings. I don't really have time to spare, I'd rather have an extra ten minutes in bed than eat. Plus, I had breakfast the other day before school and by the time I had walked to school I felt sick...
    A lot of the time I have to eat my cereal in a tupperwear bowl as I get driven to school so when i finish i can put a lid to stop the milk spilling. Its because im always running 15min late
    i usually have tea and toast for breakfast, sometimes cereal, no odd habits, just watch the news before i go to school...
    i ave fruit sorbet and let it melt in my mouth
    i ave fruit sorbet and let it melt in my mouth

Fruit sorbet= :yum:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    If I get up late I'll eat a proper breakfast but generally because I leave my house during the week at no later than 6 I pass on breakfast.

A cup of tea and a fag does me fine.
    Weekender Offender 
    A mars bar if I need to get petrol on the way to work.
    When I have breakfast it's usually toast with thick spreading of Flora and coffee with milk and two sugars.
    Breakfast is normally raisin or cranberry wheats/Ready Brek/Weetabix with skimmed milk, or toast if we are desperate. Muffins for a treat :yum:

Normally eaten watching This Morning :blush:
    Breakfast is normally raisin or cranberry wheats/Ready Brek/Weetabix with skimmed milk, or toast if we are desperate. Muffins for a treat :yum:

Normally eaten watching This Morning :blush:
    late riser eh?
    The number of bits in my cereal this morning wasn't divisible by 3, had 1 left over. :(
    rice milk and a banana
    or toast with marmalade
    or anything i feel like eating (provided its vegan :) )
    or sometimes nothing at all... but then i get hungry before lunch...
    breakfast is most important meal of the day, apparantly :yes:
    GINGA wrote:
    The number of bits in my cereal this morning wasn't divisible by 3, had 1 left over. :(
    omg.
    Now bad things will happen.
    I have a strange obsession with things divisble by certain numbers as well. It just feels 'wrong' when they dont work :(. I count ceiling tiles in my lessons.

Anyone noticed there are too many ceiling tiles in this world?

Also, for breakfast I will normally make breakfast then go watch tv in the back room because i cba to go to the lounge. Then when I've finished i get a cold drink (orange juice, etc) and thenn im ready to go!

This morning i just had caramels though because they're yummy and were taunting me from the side. I think i'm turning into a comfort eater :(
    I have to eat so much breakfast, or my stomach rumbles all morning. Seem to have a very high metabolism which is kinda annoying but I guess I should be grateful!
    Usually I have a few pieces of toast, a bowl of cereal and a yoghurt with 2 cups of black coffee. Sometimes I'll have croissants, american pancakes or chocolate muffins, whatever we have really. Occasionally I make a banana smoothie or something if I'm feeling slightly healthier! Breakfast is so the best meal of the day, I can't funciton if I don't have any.
    The best breakfast is always re heated chinese from the night before. It's just a shame i can't have it every day.

As for every other time, i don't eat breakfast really.
    I used to make a golden syrup moat with my porridge when I was a kid...
    if im up early and have lectures i have to have 2 breakfasts or i will be starving all morning, even if i have 2 im still normally hungry by 10 or 11

first i have cereal (meusli or porridge) and then i have 2 slices of toast with jam. sometimes i have a yogourt, apple or banana too.
    i grab a bottle of water and an apple on the way to college... sometimes a bag of crisps if not..... nothing
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    beans wrote:
    The best breakfast is always re heated chinese from the night before. It's just a shame i can't have it every day.

Mmmm ... yes. Or cold onion bhajis :yum:

Or cold pizza from the previous night. Mmmmm.
    What is this thing "breakfast" you speak of :confused:?

:p