Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

TheSite has gone weird :|

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Has anybody else had weird random posts stuck to the bottom of the screen? Like the one in the screenshot I've attached was from another thread, and it has seriously gone a bit strange :|
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nope sorry... but my colour has turned back to grey and i cant seem to find where i can turn it back orange
  • Options
    Nope, it's all normal and everything for me.
  • Options
    Normal, just ball breakingly boring. What the fuck is wrong with you all today? ;[
  • Options
    Nope it's all normal for me as well.
  • Options
    Fish_food wrote:
    nope sorry... but my colour has turned back to grey and i cant seem to find where i can turn it back orange
    drop down box, bottom left :D
  • Options
    abolutely fantastic for me here ;d
  • Options
    Isn't that just part of someone's signature? I've seen that before and just assumed they'd cut and pasted from a different conversation and used it as part of their signature, for whatever reason. I could be totally wrong though (and probably am)
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote:
    Isn't that just part of someone's signature? I've seen that before and just assumed they'd cut and pasted from a different conversation and used it as part of their signature, for whatever reason. I could be totally wrong though (and probably am)

Thats at the bottom of a page though below all the normal site stuff like the box where you change colour schemes etc.
  • Options
    We had some problems with the servers earlier - that might have caused some caching problems that could vaguely explain the problem - maybe
  • Options
    all fine for me
  • Options
    J wrote:
    Is that Alan Sugar in your av? I actualy was fired by that guy once... :mad:

is he scary???
  • Options
    J wrote:
    Is that Alan Sugar in your av? I actualy was fired by that guy once... :mad:

really???
  • Options
    Wtf .
  • Options
    God hates fags.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Has anybody else had weird random posts stuck to the bottom of the screen? Like the one in the screenshot I've attached was from another thread, and it has seriously gone a bit strange :|
    That happened to me about 3 times in one week, but that was before the (last) upgrade... Usually it was when I had connection problems though.