Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

University Accomodation Application

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi

Im starting uni in september at nottingham trent but so far havent recieved any accomodation forms. When i was offered a places at my other choices i was sent a form for me to send off. Im getting abit worrid now though because all my mates (different unis) have all applied for thier accomodation. Should i ring up trent or wait a while.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Surly you only send of the forms for the places that you accept offers from. You probably should have had some papperwork from them by now. I remeber getting shit laods thru. Like something every day got annoying in the end. Give them a bell.

Bopz
    i didnt get mine til the end of june - different uni's do it at different times. it wouldnt hurt to ring them.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i didnt get mine til the end of june - different uni's do it at different times. it wouldnt hurt to ring them.

Exactly.

Is it a conditional or unconditional offer? I know that some unis don't send out accommodation applications until your condition is met (if that makes sense). But there is no harm in ringing/emailing them to find out.
    Or, that uni may not post accommodation forms; you might have to apply online, so check their website.
    My friend goes to Nottingham Trent and i'm pretty sure she didn't have the forms until she got her results and had an unconditional offer. If you look on the website or something, it should tell you.