Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I think that I need help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am so depressed. I hate myself. I have got the idea in my head that I am ugly, and fat (size 14) and that no man would ever sleep with me because I am fat. I would never let anyone see me naked!

I am a confident person, and I don't care what people think, it's what I think about myself. That's why my family don't understand what I mean, because I am so confident, about everything but myself. I am getting to the point where I like to hurt myself, Self Harm or whatever, not to watch myself bleed but to scar myself. It started off with scratches, then to 1/2 centimeter long deeper cuts, now they are an inch and really deep. And I pick them to make sure that they scar.

I have huge boobs (34F) that make me more self concious than I already am, because I know that guys aren't looking at my face and thinking "yeah she fit" or "shes a minger" they're thinking "jesus how big are her tits?" I get dirty old men staring at me in te street, anything from 30-60+ but people my own age, 17 aren't interested and don't even glance at my face. i think that if I don't get help soon I might hurt myself badly, I know i shouldn't but it feels like I cant control it. I don't understand.

Comments

• Options
    welcome to the site but i think you need room six to the left.
  • Options
    if you go to the health forum you'll get a good thread on depression and self harm...don't worry or stress yourself out too much...you are who you are...just be proud of that fact :thumb:
  • Options
    *edited out - offensive*
  • Options
    Much better, but you could amp it up a bit more you nasty little troll.
  • Options
    You're feeding the troll fuckcone.
  • Options
    yeah, I know, that way I can be sure you'll be banned, not just warned. And I have nothing special to do before my lecture.
  • Options
    Feeding trolls is a bannable offence too you transexual goat lover.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hi stephanie_dee,
    I'm really sorry about the reception you got from tophizzle, but as you can see he/she's been banned.

I'm going to move this thread into health because you'll get many more useful responses in there. I'm also really sorry you're feeling this way *hugs*. Thought you might find some of the info here and here useful.

CB
  • Options
    And I'm going to close this thread because there's another exactly the smae with more useful comments.
This discussion has been closed.