Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

domestic aggression..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you women are seriously fuckin mad! why the fuck am i so scared of my girlfriend?
i'm like an obedient dog around her when she's got the arse on!...i'm a battered boyfriend i'm sure!.....if she is on a mission,she will throw absolutely anything at me!....that can't be right,can it?...how can i return fire without getting locked up? :)

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've had a few violent girlfriends in the past yet I've never hit back yet.
    I would though if I got fed up.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    how can i return fire without getting locked up? :)

poo on her side of the bed.
    pretend to take a punch at her stomach ...she'll bend forwards realy fast and her face will hit the hot iron you just lifted off your shirt and then ...make the bitch phone claims direct to get you some beer money by way of apology.
    You're afraid of your girlfriend because you're a soggy pussy.

Get a life f a g g o t.
    if she gets violent, just grrrr at her. but don't make her think you were going to hit her - 'cause even though you may have no intention of hitting her she might not know this. just make it clear you're not putting up with it. shout if needs be.
    just leave her.
    Hitting people is not on.
    Chem:Lab wrote:
    poo on her side of the bed.

Good one!! :thumb:

I once was violent with my b'friend :( and i quickly stopped , all he did when i tried to hit him was hold my arms so that i could not move(he is much stronger and bigger than me!) and that gave me time to realise what i was doing. I love him and dont want to hurt him. :heart:

then again i also believe that if you can dish it out , you can take it. :yes:

You need to tell her what she is doing is not on , a relationship is meant to be loving and supportive , not violient. :mad: Turn the tables and ask her how she would feel if you were doing these things to her :no: . If she gets angry or mean , then ,maybe she is not worth your love and attention , you deserve better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
    Good one!! :thumb:

Yeah, my girl certainly stopped trying to hit me after THAT one.

New bedsheets though.

Very 'Trainspotting'.

;)
    i used to have to stop me ex doing it as i laughed lots when she did which made her do it more so i had to grab her arms
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I could restrain most girls quite easilly but if they picked up something to use as a weapon or kicked me in the bollocks I'd probably give them a slap back.
    Weekender Offender 
    pin her down, and blow raspberries on her tummy till she squeels, that usually works :)
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    you women are seriously fuckin mad! why the fuck am i so scared of my girlfriend?
    i'm like an obedient dog around her when she's got the arse on!...i'm a battered boyfriend i'm sure!.....if she is on a mission,she will throw absolutely anything at me!....that can't be right,can it?...how can i return fire without getting locked up? :)

Throw things back at her.
    just leave her.
    Hitting people is not on.

i think a fight now and again is a bit of a laugh and gets the adrenaline going...though sometimes it gets out of hand and people take knives and screwdrivers out...hate people like that...
    slap me up bitch ...pappas got a brand new bag!
    You know that if it were the other way around, everybody would be advising you to leave the other person, and dump them.
    Somehow you've got to tell her it's just not right, and there's no excuse for it, and give her the ultimatum that you'll leave her if she doesn't change.
    I know you're going to say you love her, blah blah blah, but you can't continue in a relationship like that, and you know that, which is why you've posted your thread in frustration.
    theres a difference between a heated argument, and actually being frightened of your partner though. Thats never ok. What sort of a relationship is that?