Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Red Face

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i Have a natural red face, and always have done, im sure medically there is nothing wrong with me. But is there any simple soloution that will give my face a darker colour?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Foundation?

What's the problem?
    I have the same problem and it can be quite embarrassing sometimes. Foundation doesn't cover the redness but what I find helps is No 7 colour calming base. Its a green cream (don't worry it doesn't make your face go green!!). I was sceptical at first and scared that i might end up looking like shrek, but it does work. It can be worn on its own after moisturising or under foundation which works best for me. Hope this helps.
    not really, coz im not into foundation this no7 that lol. anything made for male?
    There's no reason why a male can't use the No7 stuff once it's on it's not noticeable.
    i dont no what it is tbh lol
    I have constant red areas on both sides of my cheeks - hot or cold, wind or rain they are there. Is that what you mean or is the entire face red?
    You blend it into the red skin and the green neutralises the redness here it is http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1057248&classificationid=1011781&slmRefer=000
    Panthro wrote:
    I have constant red areas on both sides of my cheeks - hot or cold, wind or rain they are there. Is that what you mean or is the entire face red?

yeh basically jus my cheeks, but on one side more than the other bizzarely
    rosacea?