Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Alanya!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So a group of us are travelling together to Alanya for a week to celebrate the uncertainty about the rest of our lives. Good stuff!
Really excited.

Have been to Turkey before (Marmaris) but was wondering if there were any tips or recommendations which people had?

:cool:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooh ooh ooh I went there :D.

In Alanya there's this castle thing where they have a night with like belly dancing and things, which is so cool. There was also a Dirty Dancing-era Patrick Swayze lookalike waiter. GOD he was hawt :o.

Go there :p.
    Ooh ooh ooh I went there :D.

In Alanya there's this castle thing where they have a night with like belly dancing and things, which is so cool. There was also a Dirty Dancing-era Patrick Swayze lookalike waiter. GOD he was hawt :o.

Go there :p.

I am sure that everyone there will know exactly what I am refering to when I ask for a castle with a Patrick Swayze lookalike :p
    They organised a trip there, like I'm meant to know what it's called :p. Plus it was over two and a half years ago :p.