Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A year from now ....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll be finishing my first year at uni, who knows what else life could have in store.
  • Options
    i would imagine that i would be pulling my hair out due to the stress of being at the end of my final year at uni.
    I will be living in a new house, with my good friends, and i will be happy. thats all i ask for
  • Options
    Im still planning on what i want to have achieved by this time next year. If i'm still working for this current company i want to be higher up bossing people around ( thats a joke btw :p ) and doing a better job than the current stockroom manager's. :yippe:
  • Options
    In uni... Part time job... another tattoo... maybe a partner
  • Options
    urrrrm...well hopefully still with mr placebo...urrm....living in england...hopefully working in a recording studio part time, back at college part time, with my sanity in tact along with my health and to be happy...being happy is the most important
  • Options
    About to graduate from uni, living with my beautiful man (which will be happening in two months!) and applying to be a probation officer trainee person :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The jealousy is bound to drive me crazy someday... But no idea when. In a week? In a year? In 10, 50 years? Who knows...
    My future is being rewritten every moment. Who knows if in a year I'll be as I am now (just one year older and 2 semesters ahead), if I'll finally have no regrets for the past or in an asylum?
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    finishing uni and getting out of this shit hole!!! :yes: :thumb:

If your in Stoke you have my deepest sympathies. Its a hole.
  • Options
    hopefully working for the same company but moved up a bit, driving hopefully have a decent car, would like to get my own place and maybe met someone nice

and stopped drinking on weeknights and a bit slimmer would be nice!