Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MSN trouble

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Every time I try to log in to MSN i get this message:

Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to the MSN Messenger at this time. Please try again later. 80072f0d

I've uninstalled MSN and downloaded the latest but still no joy.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Chaos is having problems too.

Slight server problem maybe?
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    try re-registering these dll's ...

softpub.dll wintrust.dll initpki.dll dssenh.dll rsaenh.dll gpkcsp.dll sccbase.dll slbcsp.dll cryptdlg.dll

(Click on START, then RUN, then copy and paste this command:

regsvr32 softpub.dll wintrust.dll initpki.dll dssenh.dll rsaenh.dll gpkcsp.dll sccbase.dll slbcsp.dll cryptdlg.dll

)

don't you just love google? ;)
  • Options
    i get the same error, or their abouts when i try to sign in, did the same unistall etc but no joy, though the difference with mine is it pretty much crashes my pc..

Download trillian tbh, thats what i did, quite different to msn but at least you'll get into your msn contact list and hotmail email etc
  • Options
    Richeh wrote:
    i get the same error, or their abouts when i try to sign in, did the same unistall etc but no joy, though the difference with mine is it pretty much crashes my pc..

Download trillian tbh, thats what i did, quite different to msn but at least you'll get into your msn contact list and hotmail email etc

Fixed it, went through the help, you have to change a few things with the Internet Connection in Control Panel. Used trillion, it was alright but prefer MSN