Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

approaching guys...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There are no nice guys round where i live... i live in Chaville...

Me and my friends go up London, and there are, quite often, Hot guys!

We often sit and eat our lunch at the southbank ..

1) because its nice there
2)there are almost always cute guys.. (yeah sad i know..!)

Though we can never get up the nerve to approach any of them and would feel like freaks if we did.. (and they would probably think we are too lol..)

Even when i'm in a situation with a guy, i almost never feel i can start up a conversation with him... i never know what to say... what i say comes out like crap.. etc.. In the summer i spent an entire week with a guy i really liked and not once did i feel confident enough to talk to him properly, though we talked now and again..

So my question is.. how the hell do you approach a guy..? whats the best way without freaking him out..? Then what do you talk to him about..? how do you keep the conversation going without boring him to tears..? (Like i'm probably boring you now!)

ANY advice would be welcome! :)

and if you're at the southbank and you see three girls sitting on a bench staring at you intently, please come over and say hi! lol...

Comments

• Options
    With the right people it's easy. That's all there really is to say about that.
  • Options
    You just got to have some confidence. Don't see them as potential bfs, see them as potential friends. Just be yourself, and talk about every day stuff. If they want to talk to you they will probably do their best to help the conversation flow...this is probably really lame, but what with it being spring and all (and there is some sun..) maybe you could take a prop. Like maybe a frisbee or something, and play it near them, then maybe ask if they want to join in, or chuck it in their direction..?