Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Labour Victory Assured

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There is no doubt in my mind that Labour will win with another huge majority, so if I were a Labour supporter I'd sit at home in front of the TV with a few beers getting ready to celebrate, why bother voting? Phoney will soon be back in no.10 still telling more porkies.

I'll watch from afar. As I've got a lot of things to do before I leave this'll be my last posting until I return the second week in May. Farewell till then.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cya next election.
    Why do you even bother with these threads, you have said this point a few times before and each time it was stupidly transparent.

For someone who believes in democracy you have a strange way of showing it.
    "But I'm not a troll. Honest!"

LOL
    Rich Kid wrote:
    There is no doubt in my mind that Labour will win with another huge majority, so if I were a Labour supporter I'd sit at home in front of the TV with a few beers getting ready to celebrate, why bother voting? Phoney will soon be back in no.10 still telling more porkies.

I'll watch from afar. As I've got a lot of things to do before I leave this'll be my last posting until I return the second week in May. Farewell till then.
    fucking hell dick!
    i'd hate to get stuck in a lift with YOU.
    bi2u

I'll give you a ding next time im in Bucks. ;)
    if any gypos stop and ask directions i'll be telling them all about chalfont st peters.
    in fact ...i may go round the camps with leaflets inviting them all there ...free beer and crisps ...all the cast iron guttering and manhole covers you want ...come to chalfont ...............
    "Do yer driveway, mister?"

"This slate fell off yer roof"

"I tripped on yer driveway - give me a grand or I'll claim"
    Rich Kid wrote:

Hmmm... you should be banned form mentioning Labour or 'Phoney' Blair on these boards for at least a month. Haven't you made your point now, Tory boy?
    of course yo uare a troll, go read up on the definition of one
    Rich Kid wrote:
    this'll be my last posting until I return the second week in May. Farewell till then.
    No need to hurry back mate.
    lets see if he turns up sooner like he did last time
    Aladdin wrote:
    No need to hurry back mate.
    we should have planted some explosives in his shoes ...

dick the shoe bomber gets twenty five years in a cushy jail ...