Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Be on TV and solve your dispute!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you fallen out with a friend, lover, colleague, or flat mate? Need a Negotiator to help you sort it out? If so we can help! We are making a new Television programme and are looking for family members, flat mates, colleagues or friends that are having some sort of dispute or falling out.

If you are involved in an argument or just simply aren't talking to your best friend for what ever reason WE CAN HELP!! We have a Negotiator on board that has dealt with situations all over Iraq, Bosnia and Somalia and as a Peace Keeper he thinks he can sort out any dispute no matter how serious or trivial.

If you are interested in being on our programme then please contact Vicky ASAP on 02075025704 or by emailing Vicky.kisner@northonetv.com

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is it like Trisha but better?
    Is it like Trisha but better?

I prefer Jerry Springer myself, especially if its opera stylee.
    Why are you interested?

Morning Felix
    the show isn't like Trisha or Jerry unfortunately it is a different format to a talk show. It is a factual entertainment show and the aim is for our mediator to make peace between warring friends, lovers, colleagues, teammates or flat mates by means of intensive negotiation and a trip to a secret location.

Are you having some sort of falling out with someone? Know anyone who is? We are looking for people involved in some sort of argument but nothing too heart wrenching. After all it is an entertainment show. Maybe you are annoyed as your flat mate won't do the washing up or you have fallen out with a mate over a girl? Any problem serious or trivial and our Negotiator will be able to sort you both out and by the end of the day have you both talking again.
    Not being funny, but trivial problems just aren't interesting enough for me to want to watch. I bore my parents to tears about the people who don't wash up or the guy who plays his music too loud in my house, but I wouldn't want to go on TV and talk about it for the pure and simple reason that it just isn't interesting. It isn't to me, and probably wouldn't be for anyone else.

Also, I'm happy hating them-I never liked them in the first place, and we all move out in 2 months or so anyway :D
    Fair point

Fair enough it may seem trivial to you but the more serious problems and arguments between people are just too painful to watch. We just want to make something entertaining and I think 2 flat mates that are getting on each others nerves is quite appealing as everyone has experienced similar problems. Would you not be interested in having it out with your flate mate?

I remember having a year long nightmare with some people I lived with at college and we would either have it out with a screaming match after ignoring each other for four months or I would recieve abusive notes under my door. Either way we would have benifited by having someone mediate between us and opening a more neutral line of communication.

But maybe you are right not doing the washing up is quite trivial and may not sustain a 1/2 hour programme but we are just trying to find something inbetween the completely trivial and the other extreme of a serious argument which causes the people involved a lot of pain.
    OMG its such a small world - i managed to indirectly nominate 2 of my friends to appear on this programme yesterday after complaining to another friend who works for the production company that they wern't talking after a falling out that happened years ago, how mad is that. I thought it sounded familiar when she was explaining the concept to me drunkenly last night in the bar.............
    Are you sure it is for the same show? Who are these friends of yours? Would they be interested in talking to me about their falling out and the possibility of coming on the show?
    Get them to give me a call 02075025704 it would be great to talk to them or you about this as it is new to me.
    Wyetry wrote:
    OMG its such a small world - i managed to indirectly nominate 2 of my friends to appear on this programme yesterday after complaining to another friend who works for the production company that they wern't talking after a falling out that happened years ago, how mad is that. I thought it sounded familiar when she was explaining the concept to me drunkenly last night in the bar.............

you drunken wench ;)
    vickyk wrote:
    Are you sure it is for the same show? Who are these friends of yours? Would they be interested in talking to me about their falling out and the possibility of coming on the show?
    Get them to give me a call 02075025704 it would be great to talk to them or you about this as it is new to me.

It is definatley the same show because my friend works for North one television - i will remind her to tell you when she gets in on monday........
    Hi just wondering about those mates you were talking about last week who had a falling out? I would love to talk to them about the programme we are making as I think we may be able to help. Do you think they would be interested in talking to me? My number is 02075025704 if you or them want to give me a call.
    Cheers
    Vicky
    i am happyer off tv
    is this programme that crap effort thats replaced Trisha on itv? Its awful!!
    So, when is this programme being broadcast? I'm asking so I can make sure I'm out at the time. :p