Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey ive got a problem. id been wi my sort of ex for a yr , then he all of a sudden said he wants to be single, fair enough as hes only 17 and never really had single life, i on the other hand am 21 and ive been there done it worn the tshirt. so we split, i was heartbroken as it was unexpected the day before he finished me we talked about goin on hol and goin out for a meal,he even asked me out for a meal the followin sat. then the next day he sent me a txt sayin it was over. i thought il get over him. he knew i was goin out that wkend wi sum of his mates and mine, i turned up and who was there he was, it was so awkward he left early i could tell he was upset, then 2days later we spoke on msn and said he was really down and that hed been avin trouble at work and he took his problems out on me and hed made such a big mistake. he was really down, he said he was goin cinema on sat and if i wasnt doin owt id go wi him. we chatted to each other through the week and he said he still loves me, i love him so so much im head over heels.
He invited me to his dads house on fri nite and we chatted for ages then we went for a meal and cinema on sat tho at the cinema he seemd really distant. i asked him did he want to be just good friends or get back together he said just good mates but u know what its goin to lead to. since then we txt each other every day and been to manny shoppin we chat on msn all the time. i just dont know where i stand tho, i dont know what to do, i dont want to be hurt again tho i do really love him and he says hes made such a bigmistake and he loves me. i really want us to get back together as a couple i dont just wanna be mates. im really confused.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ask him what he really wants. If he can't make up his mind whether he wants you as a friend or lover, give him some time. Just hold on to the friendship no matter what..
    Maybe you should give him some time to get over the trouble he's having at work, be there for him to have some one to talk to, but don't push the whole relationshiop thing until he's strong enough to deal with the extra pressures relationships put on a person.
    thanx. i am doing. im giving him support. i want him to be happy. never have i cared so much about sum1.