Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Topics that dare not speak their name!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    After all the shifting, hypocritally contradictory, and clearly media fed claims that RK has made since being here one thing for certain, RK is neither Christian in any legitimate biblical sense nor is he remotely knowledgeable to any qualified degree on anything other than being simply another hand me down spoiled silver spoon brat with the luxury to hold no convictions and the time to make light of those for whom conviction (and consistency of informed thought) is paramount.

Like all elites, driven by concern only for the insatiable pursuit of further material enrichment - regardless of the opportunity and sustainability of which it robs countless millions if not billions globally, RK convinces himself of the PR which his ilk have for generations repeated widely through all media. This self delusionary mantra is that somehow in a finite world in which upwards of 95% of global wealth has come to be concentrated into the hands of the top 1-5% they are somehow actually contributing to the development of the planet rather than to its degradation through privatisation of its very natural resources upon which we all depend.

Its become a veritable paradigm upon which the successive generations of elite heirs, as well as those relative few "fortunate" enough to gain a slice of their jealously horded pie have indoctrinated themselves so as to avoid confrontation with the brutal reality in which most of the world population suffers (both within "developing" and "developed" nations, read: those nations progressively being parcelled up for elite consumption and ownership and those long subjugated).

And would we be foolish enough to believe that RK, for all his claims, would willingly surrender his much boasted princely bearing to accept the injunction of Christ: "sell all you own and give it to the poor and come follow me"? I suspect we all know the likely answer to that.

And then of course we have RK, the man who posts a condemnatory thread on the villany of the BNP's proclaimed policies, despite the fact that a simple cursory examination of every post he has made since his arrival will demonstrate all too clearly that he himself is a poster child for a significant majority of those very policy perspectives. How utterly schizophrenic he must be to maintain such an internal dichotomy.

Ah but then we come now to his claim that the decline of the planet's petroleum economy is the stuff of mere Green movement propaganda! Again how telling of his lack of any real concern or effort to actually research the truth, when of course the priority is only to make as much money in the here and now as is the very nature of the corporate shareholder, global speculator mentality.

Perhaps RK can inform Matthew R. Simmons, founder and Chairman of Simmons & Co. International, that he must be a fringe green looney who is making it all up. I'm sure he'd be interested and relieved to know his many lectures and warnings on the subject were all the product of his imagination.

Yes indeed, RK, with consistent and well informed arguments such as we've seen here it shouldn't be long before youre offered your own column on WorldNetDaily!
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Rich Kid has been owned again.
    WOW.

Nice post, Clandestine. :thumb:

I would look at it as more "I can't be a winner if there isn't a loser" type of thing. RK and people who do well only materially depend very much on having wealth as the basis for being who they are.

The idea that you might not be that bothered about money and sort of put up with it as a silly game that you are forced into playing just won't compute.

If you started to give everyone a fair crack of the whip, the argument goes, there would be no incentive to do anything. Which if you think about it, shows how far away they are from reality.

Ah but then we come now to his claim that the decline of the planet's petroleum economy is the stuff of mere Green movement propaganda! Again how telling of his lack of any real concern or effort to actually research the truth, when of course the priority is only to make as much money in the here and now as is the very nature of the corporate shareholder, global speculator mentality.

Perhaps RK can inform Matthew R. Simmons, founder and Chairman of Simmons & Co. International, that he must be a fringe green looney who is making it all up. I'm sure he'd be interested and relieved to know his many lectures and warnings on the subject were all the product of his imagination.

You aint one of them peak oilers are you?
    You aren't one of those who live in denial of reality are you?
    Edit: cant be arsed.
    That's patently obvious! lol.