Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

wolverhampton uni or travel +tourism

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i was just wondering if any one is either at wolverhampton uni or studying travel and tourism any where else?

if so could you offer any advice as i am going there later on in the year 2 study

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm at Wolverhampton uni, though my campus is in Walsall. I'm not studying travel and tourism, but depending on what you want to know i might be able to help.
    wow that was a quick reply.

ive just emailed my firm acceptance for wolverhampton and am now really excited just wanted to know what it was like really

yeah i will be at the walsall campus as well
    Will you? Oh dear, never mind eh? Erm its a bit well shit, but the people are nice! :thumb: Its nothing like the millenium building (wolves) but there is a bar, a shop, a cafeteria known as the refrectory and a really nice new sports and leisure building. I've had a happy 2 years there, just don't be put off by the general shoddy appearance of the place.
    oh no dont say that i was really excited bout it.

i went to see it and even though it was the best looking place everyone n the teachers seemed nice n friendly. what are they really like?

where ablouts did u come from? cos i will be staying in the halls, do u know what they are like?
    I commute from Wolverhampton to Walsall, so i don't know what the halls are like. Everyone is really nice though and i'm sure you'll have a great time! I had a really good 2 years there (started on the 2nd year), i'm just about to graduate and heading over to Birmingham for my post graduate course.
    Though i hear the night lifes pretty good, especially if you live on campus.