Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

can someone explain this........?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
........just to put my mind at rest like.........

amysalu3.jpg

bush_satan_sign.jpg

bush_satan_hand.jpg

bush_satan_3.jpg

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I knew it!

Spiderman is a goddamn satanist!!

Seriously I think a google for "skull and bones" might clear it up.
    actually bush does this to represent the letter "W", he said it was to honour some relative, cant remember who, never seen the other picture before.
    Its the sign of the Texas Longhorns

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=431141
    actually bush does this to represent the letter "W", he said it was to honour some relative, cant remember who, never seen the other picture before.

One would imagine Walker Bush, whoever he was.
    klintock wrote:
    I knew it!

Spiderman is a goddamn satanist!!

Seriously I think a google for "skull and bones" might clear it up.

why don't you clear it up for me? is this a skull and bones symbol?......
    NQA wrote:

does bill clinton also support the texas longhorns?

satanist_clinton.jpg

how about mr. berlusconi?

satanist-italian_primeminister.jpg

or prince abdullah and putin?

abdullah_satan_sign.jpg

i'd like to believe you but i can't........
    The devil horns used to be a sign of satanism, is now widely adopted by metallers and now means "rock on". Maybe George Bush likes his heavy metal? That would be one redeeming feature.
    satehen wrote:
    The devil horns used to be a sign of satanism, is now widely adopted by metallers and now means "rock on". Maybe George Bush likes his heavy metal? That would be one redeeming feature.

so are you saying it is no longer a satanic sign? or that several world leaders are into heavy metal? please explain.........
    Was it not clear? devil horns are no longer exclusively used in satanic practices, world leaders listen to Pantera. Prove me wrong! lol
    It means you're paranoid apollo.
    Blagsta wrote:
    It means you're paranoid apollo.

perhaps, i'm just looking for a rational explanation..............can you provide one? or do you just like slinging mud?.......

quayle_sign_of_devil.jpg

john_edwards_satan_sign.jpg

franks_satan_5.jpg

tom_ridge_satan_sign.jpg

satanist-arafat.jpg

do all these people listen to heavy metal, and how is this appropriate in the political arena?.......
    That's really weird. What the hell are they doing?
    Well Bush was Govenor of Texas so i suspect its not beyond the bounds of possibility that he supports there local football team...

I have no idea why Clinton et al have there fingers in that pose - one explanation is that they are moving there hands normally (politicians speaking gesture a lot) and the photographer just taken the shot at the time when it looks like they're doing Satanic gestures.

I suspect if they really were part of a secret worldwide satanic group, they'd try and avoid making gestures which would mark them out as follower of the beast on camera...
    apollo_69 wrote:
    perhaps, i'm just looking for a rational explanation..............can you provide one? or do you just like slinging mud?.......

quayle_sign_of_devil.jpg

john_edwards_satan_sign.jpg

franks_satan_5.jpg

tom_ridge_satan_sign.jpg

satanist-arafat.jpg

do all these people listen to heavy metal, and how is this appropriate in the political arena?.......

Get a grip.
    NQA wrote:
    I suspect if they really were part of a secret worldwide satanic group, they'd try and avoid making gestures which would mark them out as follower of the beast on camera...

would they? doesn't look like it........nothing could really be done about it either way so why not be blatant?

i like the waving hand gestures suggestion, that might be true for one or two shots but it's clear some are making a distinct sign......it's called mano cornuto btw......unless there is some rational explanation?........
    apollo_69 wrote:
    Can someone explain this?...

(cue loads of photos)

Answer: Does it REALLY matter?
    Blagsta wrote:
    Get a grip.

thanks for the advice, get a grip on what? reality? the photos are real pal........i'll ask AGAIN, have you an explanation?
    apollo_69 wrote:
    would they? doesn't look like it........nothing could really be done about it either way so why not be blatant?

i like the waving hand gestures suggestion, that might be true for one or two shots but it's clear some are making a distinct sign......it's called mano cornuto btw......unless there is some rational explanation?........

Thanks for giving me a laugh
    Its quite obvious that they're photos that have just caught their hands in that position while they're waving their hands about. Most unposed photos of people look weird. You're looking for meaning where there is none.
    Blagsta wrote:
    Its quite obvious that they're photos that have just caught their hands in that position while they're waving their hands about. Most unposed photos of people look weird. You're looking for meaning where there is none.

Seconded.

*reckons apollo's been reading conspiracy theorist's websites* ;)
    NQA wrote:
    Thanks for giving me a laugh

no problem..........so your explanation is that they're not actually making any specific gesture? interesting, dont know why i didn't think of that.......
    Chem:Lab wrote:
    Seconded.

*reckons apollo's been reading conspiracy theorist's websites* ;)

you don't need to go to crazy websites to believe in god and the devil, heaven and hell, or is the bible one big conspiracy? if you are a christian then it follows you believe in satan no? i just find the photos interesting, and wondered if anyone had an explanation, other than that they aren't actually making the gestures, which in several photos it's pretty obvious they are..........
    apollo_69 wrote:
    is the bible one big conspiracy?

The Bible is a story. Its not actually true y'know.
    It part of the satanic new world order zioinst banker's symbolism, innit.
    apollo_69 wrote:
    you don't need to go to crazy websites to believe in god and the devil, heaven and hell, or is the bible one big conspiracy? if you are a christian then it follows you believe in satan no? i just find the photos interesting, and wondered if anyone had an explanation, other than that they aren't actually making the gestures, which in several photos it's pretty obvious they are..........

a) No, I'm not a Christian. As such, I think religion is an outmoded control concept. But that's not the point.

b) Blagsta's right: the bible was written by men. Just ordinary men. It's a story. A good one, and one that kept people under control for thousands of years, but a story nevertheless.

c) Dude, they're throwing the devil horns sign. So what?
    1) In several of the pictures its obvious that they are being snapped whilst still moving their hands (especially Clinton and Arafat)

2) Abdullah looks like he's doing something with his jacket

3) Perhaps some of the others are in Texas

4) Its a bloody cool gesture when you're trying to stir up a crowd when speaking to them

5) Perhaps some of them are into heavy metal - its not impossible to like heavy metal and still be interested in politics

6) You are not looking for a rational explanation at all, but wanting us to agree there is a world wide satanic conspiracy
    Blagsta wrote:
    The Bible is a story. Its not actually true y'know.

we've had the god debate quite recently, can you prove the devil doesn't exist?
    Can you prove he does? IMO, the "devil" is a personification of the darker side of humanity. It does not have any literal existence, it is symbolic.
    apollo_69 wrote:
    we've had the god debate quite recently, can you prove the devil doesn't exist?

Show me a photo, dude. Then I'll believe you.

In the past, people have traditionally felt scared or threatened by things they don't understand and/or can't explain, so they assign characters or personifications to the phenomena to explain it.

The devil is the personification of evil, because people didn't understand why bad things happened. And in any case, everything has it's equal and opposite. So once God'd been created, there had to be an opposite force.

Stories dude, just stories.
    NQA wrote:
    You are not looking for a rational explanation at all, but wanting us to agree there is a world wide satanic conspiracy

wrong, i can accept bush might be supporting the longhorns, that is a rational explanation.......but why would he do it so frequently at big occasions like political inaugurations? is he being sponsored by the team........?

and some of them may well just be waving their hands about, but make the gesture with your own hands it is quite distinct and i dont think it just occurs naturally, esp. in all those cases............hey i may well be paranoid, let's hope so.