Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Imagine Another 5 Years .....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Renzo wrote:
    I don't care what you think, I'm not from Bucks anyway. Had to move their from Cardiff.
    Can I suggest that perhaps you return to the rain-soaked, leek-eating Principality when you evetually leave Uni. You get a train from Paddington or take the M4 if you're driving.
    And watford is just to the east of Bucks idiot.
    I know where Watford is. To me its where the North starts.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Can I suggest that perhaps you return to the rain-soaked, leek-eating Principality when you evetually leave Uni. You get a train from Paddington or take the M4 if you're driving.

I know where Watford is. To me its where the North starts.

I might stay just to piss you off. I can't say where I'm working yet. Exeter is also being soaked by rain ctually.

Then you truely are an idiot.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    You're a disgrace to the county Renzo. Just because we've got more sense than to allow the Labour infection spread into Bucks.
    May I suggest that when you evetually leave Uni with you modest degree that you seek employment and a home outside Bucks, say somewhere up North, anywhere north of Watford will do. We don't want your type living in the Chalfonts thank you.

If you actually left your cosy upper middle class ghetto occasionally, you might have a better understanding of the world
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Although Labour seem intent on slowly privatising the NHS

In what way do you mean?

Unless you are talking about the NHS purchasing services from the indepdenat sector, in which case you need to remember that it is the NHS that purchases and pays for the services. Therefore it’s still NHS provision, effectively.
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Every post you make.

Or in other words, you cannot find any thing to support you allegation.

As seems to be the standard for you...
  • Options
    Or in other words, you cannot find any thing to support you allegation.
    No, every post you make. Geddit.
  • Options
    no we dont, if you are going to be mildly abusive rich kid, then i hope you dont bother coming back from america, or your proxy vote votes for labour, and that you simmer somewhere hotly you unmannered monkey of the state
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    no we dont, if you are going to be mildly abusive rich kid, then i hope you dont bother coming back from america, or your proxy vote votes for labour, and that you simmer somewhere hotly you unmannered monkey of the state
    I get abuse from almost every quarter on a continual basis but you do't hear me complain. Why? Because I'm grown up enough to realise that "if you can't stand the heat of the kitchen you shouldn't be cooking" - if you give it you've got to be big enough to also take it without bleating.

I don't use swear words and for the most part I'm polite towards people.
  • Options
    I don't use swear words and for the most part I'm polite towards people.

Whilst calling them "scum" and telling them they are "unnatural" or "sinful".

Do behave RK.

Any chance of answering about oral sex or my earlier post you ignored?