Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Make money sat on your ass!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
My student friend sent me a link to a website where you get paid to use google. Just use that site to search as you normally would, and you get $2 a search (UK can use this, too). All you need is a paypal account!

Basically you can make 40 searches a day, and when you have built up $50 you get paid into your paypal account (on the 15th of every month, if you have less money, it rolls over until you have over $50). Plus, you get a referral code, so when you get others to sign up, you get their search money too - so if you refer 10 people, in a month you could make over $200!

It's all on the site, and he's shared it with most of his uni so they're all making money at a steady pace. Anyone can do it, no age restrictions (you need to be 18 to have a paypal account, but you can use someone else's).

Click my referral to join, and get searching (I reccomend you set it as your homepage, you'll make the 40 searches a day without even realising it!) and don't forget to email your referral link to everyone you know :D

It's an easy way for students (or anyone) to make an easy few quid (I use the money to pay ebay fees :yes: )
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam.
  • Options
    Doesn't it say you get $0.02...thats 2 cents, not 2 dollars. Lie! :yes:
  • Options
    i dont understand why people would pay u that much to do pretty much nothin!!theres surely got to be a catch somewhere!people arent just gonna give u money for the hell of it!
  • Options
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooring thread.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam.

I'll have Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Eggs, Bacon and Spam.....oh, and hold the fucking Vikings.
  • Options
    RE:make money sitting on your ass

whores make money with theirs in the air but I'm not about to go and join them...
This discussion has been closed.