Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Science in action questionnaire

*Dockers**Dockers* Deactivated Posts: 1 Just got here
Hi Guys,

I am new on the marketing team for TheSite and I thought you might be interested in this, there is a chance to win an iPod.

"When you leave school, what are now just subjects may become the way you earn your living. Science helps many people earn their living, not just scientists. Are you sure you know how useful science really is? The Science Council wants to give you the best information available and is planning a new careers website. This is your chance to tell them what you need.
They're really interested in your opinions. Please help and fill in this short questionnaire all replies will be entered in to a free prize draw on the 29th April 2005 to win an iPod Shuffle."

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Another administrator? :eek2: How many of you are there now?!
    But yeah, I'll take part in it...
  • Options
    Isn't it aimed at 15/16 year olds? Or can anyone fill it in

I would do it but i left college last year.
  • Options
    I'm a scientist... gi'us a job
  • Options
    suppose I cant fill that in, seeing as I'm already doing my physics degree :p

actually, you should put the age target for that survey on there...
    Do you ever use CD ROMs?

:lol:
  • Options
    i used to like science, ever since i realised it explained why things burn, and what things burn well and why etc etc
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i used to like science, ever since i realised it explained why things burn, and what things burn well and why etc etc

Lol.

You=Insane

:yes:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

Things hat explode are better :p