Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ketamine

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your right, amphet is very habit forming, you get into a routine, the look, smell and taste all fall into that.
    it did worry me at one point where i even started to like the taste of mdma and amphetamines and gb :yuck:
    I didnt think the taste of GHB was that bad when I did it, just slightly salty. It does depend on the salt you get though, from what I've heard. GBL on the other hand is vile.
    some i've had has been fine. and other stuff i've had off of people has been pure chemical wrongness :confused:
    As GHB is a salt it can have several different tastes, it depends which salt you get, sodium is the most common, thats the mildly salty one.
    I've not had it for a while, but I'm guessing quality has been effected by the legal change.

GBL - liquid plastic
    Potasium GHB - soapy (I think)

There are also technically magnesium and calcium salts of GHB, but I dont think they are made.
    Thanks for that Blagsta. Informative and witty.
    That's why I edited it, I realised I was talking shite.
    I'd like to know what it was now.
    It's nice to have a bit of mystery in one's life, donchathink?
    Thats always the way isnt it, someone mutters something and you ask them what they said, suddenly what they said becomes the most important and interesting thing ever! Then when they tell you its a big dissapointment.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I didnt think the taste of GHB was that bad when I did it, just slightly salty.

Each to their own, the stuff makes me gag on its own. It's fine when mixed with something like orangeade.

As far as ketamine goes, I had a fair bit last night in about 4 or 5 lines (first time I've ever had more than just a single line) and it's a really (really) confusing drug, but still enjoyable.

There was a period of about an hour where I could hear the voices but I couldn't work out where exactly they were coming from, and while I knew what I wanted to say the sentences just wouldn't form - it just came out in a big mess of syllables. :crazyeyes

Also watching the TV was weird as well because I kept slipping into this sort of inverted reality (I guess this is what they'd coin a K-hole but I was still able to move/talk etc) where the people I was with suddenly weren't there and all I could hear was the noises from the TV circling round and round not aware of what was going on around me, and then I'd snap back to just being in the room. That, and the dog was freaking me out because it kept coming over to me but I couldn't work out if it was being hostile or just being friendly so I was wary of it but it kept jumping up at me yet I couldn't get away. Headfuck! :p

All in all, it's definitely worth it I reckon, do around people you know - not so sure if it'd be good at a club/rave (or at least not in those doses anyway) but the best thing is that I didn't feel any comedown this morning so I'm happy.

Will definitely be acquiring some more. ;)
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Each to their own, the stuff makes me gag on its own. It's fine when mixed with something like orangeade.

See my comment about different salts. They are supposed to taste quite different.

Did you get my email by the way?
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    See my comment about different salts. They are supposed to taste quite different.

Did you get my email by the way?

Suppose so, still couldn't imagine it tasting pleasant regardless of the chemical used though. :o

I'll check now hang on.
    The point is that pure GHB doesnt have much of a taste, however sodium GHB (the salt) tastes salty, potassium GHB tastes soapy and so on. See?
    ketamine

Don't know if you have already seen this but this is thesite link on ketamine.ketamine
    ketamine

:shocking: :shocking: :crazyeyes ket is my fav drug of all time for it to work best youve to be totaly of u head, i love the feeling of being on a giant rollercoaster and being on a big swing, first time i had it i was like mr soft on the trebor soft mint ads but after that i can ave a few lines in a club and carry on danceing. i hadnt had any for 2 years after hamering it for a year or so, then the other week my mate had some so i bought a few gram but it was nowhere near as good as the stuff we used to cook up, app this bloke cooks it up in a pan on the oven i found the best way to do it is do a plate in the oven a plate air dryed and do a plate in the mirowave, then put it all together, the microwave stuff is the best but when its crysalising you lose loads, so there you go any dealers out there cook it up this way, and if any one knows where i can get a bottle from please let me know i need a good ket sesh.
    It seems to have destroyed your understanding of punctuation.
    Even though possession of ketamine isnt currently against any laws unlicenced supply certainly is.

Oh, and these boards definately dont allow any type of dealing at all.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Indeed Bongbudda, and as this is an old thread I am going to close it. caz24, don't let me catch you asking for drugs on this board again, it is completely unacceptable. And try not to bring up threads that are more than a few weeks old, if you have a response to something you have read that is that old, just start a new thread. Take a look at the Good Manners Guide and the Drugs Board Rules for more information.
This discussion has been closed.