Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

end of year..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
was just wondering when everybody finishes for the year? my last exam is on May 17th!!not bad eh?!!i have loads of exams from now until then, but a 4 month summer holiday isnt bad, well wouldnt exactly call it a holiday as will be working...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    June 28th :(
    25th May my last exam. Go on holiday on the 26th and then have about 4 weeks off before starting my placement year on the 10th July.
    my year finishes on the 26th August and I start third year on the 27th Sept....:(

No summer holidays for me.....:(

Damn being a student nurse!!!
    I finished 10th May, 3 weeks to go :) but its my last year so no long summer holidays for me anymore :crying:
    I finish on the 11th May and all I've got is two exams so things are pretty chilled right now! I lead a charmed life and sometimes I wonder when the shit's really gonna hit the fan...
    what course do u do tim..??
    First year politics at Edinburgh. I've got two other subjects as well (philosophy and social anthropology), but I got an exemption from the end of year exam in philosophy because I got over a certain mark in my essays over the year. So I've just two exams in politics and social anthropology. On top of that, the exams only cover stuff done since January because I've already done my exams that cover the course before that.

It seems like a joke now, but I'm told that the course gets well hard in third and fourth year, so I'm just enjoying it while I can!
    26th May, believe me it can't come a day sooner. I have enjoyed Uni but i've had enough with my course and wouldn't mind a crack at the real world.
    I finish on the 20th May, and start my exams on the 17th. Only two exams for me too, but I did get to pick which modules I wanted to take. Nevertheless a month of revision before its all over and summer really begins.
    13th may, thats 22 days..........im counting each one.
    29th june

what a way to bite into my summer...will not hinder me though...exams are spread out like fuck...
    My 3rd and final exam is the 18th of may and i cant wait for it :D
    only proper exam is on the 4th may, phase exam on the 9th, essay due on the 12th which im so gonna hand in early! roll on monday the 9th!