Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Worried bout my m8

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok my m8 has been having really bad stomach cramps, feeling sick all the time, not being able to eat and a really illuminous white discharge. She refuses to go to the doctor or have a pregnancy test. She's just split up with her bf and it was v messy so i duno what she'll do if she is preggers.
Can anyone suggest what's wrong wiv her?
Also I'm on the pill but took it 13 hrs late last fri. I forgot about this and had unprotected sex yesterday.What are the cahnce that i could be pregnant?
Ta

Comments

• Options
    I dunno bout ur pal but a hope she's not knocked up cause a thought a wiz once and had just finished wi ma bf and it wiz the worst feelin ever! NEway, bout u, 13 hours is over the 12-hour late thing but it really depends on how long after u took it late. If it wiz that nite then there's a SMALL chance u could be pregnant, but if u've been takin it regularly previously then ur chances r good, and u should be OK. But if ur feeling at all different u should go and get it checked out. Its better 2 be safe than sorry.
    Luv Cheeky*
  • Options
    Well this may sound drasric but has your friend been taking any kind of drugs. Stomach cramp and sickly feelings are signs of coming off a drug and your body is just reacting badly to it. Also it could be bad stress levels, my mate was the same after he split up with his ex. He lost over a stone i about a month so stress is another possibility.
    I would not worry too much about the pregnancy thing for you, I agree with cheeky that you should be ok.

• Options
  • Options
    It could be due to stress.She split up with her ex after like months together, he was her 1st and she was totally in love with him and then he dumped her, asked her back out a week and a half later then decided that it wasn't a good idea the next week and then the week after that he came to her birthday party with his new gf who we later found out he'd been cheating on her with since jan.
    So she's deffinately stressed whether or not it's the reason behind this i duno.

Grow old but never grow up.