Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Whats your fantasy!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mist wrote:
    My fantasy is that one day the world will be at peace, and that we will go out and colonise other worlds, whilst repairing our fragile ecosystem back here.
    PHWOARRR. Im all excited just thinking about that one. :hyper:
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    My fantasy is that one day the world will be at peace, and that we will go out and colonise other worlds, whilst repairing our fragile ecosystem back here.
    peace-love-yinyang_jpg.jpg
  • Options
    Natalie Portman. T'missus. A catering sized vat of chocolate.

Oh yeah, baby.
  • Options
    hmm my fanstasy would be my and gf just having some privacy but other than that prior to my girlfriend my fantasy chick would have been this Argentinian chick Marie Del Cerro but now my fantasy chick is my girl.
  • Options
    sexpod wrote:
    hmm my fanstasy would be my and gf just having some privacy but other than that prior to my girlfriend my fantasy chick would have been this Argentinian chick Marie Del Cerro but now my fantasy chick is my girl.
    cue sexpods girlfriend replying with `OMG!!11 I Luv you 2 baby!!!111
  • Options
    are you married then?
    Why do you ask?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Why do you ask?
    because you often talk about Gods laws and morality etc. I was wondering whether the sex before marriage was one you believed in too?
  • Options
    cue sexpods girlfriend replying with `OMG!!11 I Luv you 2 baby!!!111
    :lol: indeed.
  • Options
    sexpod wrote:

HAHAH THAT girl " Rainbow....." is so right that is something i would say maybe i should stop that.. but thanks very much baby i now wanna see this argentinian girl
  • Options
    Blairx0 wrote:
    THAT girl " Rainbow....." is so right
    :p:p
  • Options
    i've got a new fantasy now..who knows it may just happen :rolleyes: :flirt:
    having a real intimate thing with the person i love who i may be getting back with.. thats the only time sex has felt special to me. and then i'd want him to blind fold me n rub ice all over my body n kiss me all over.Mmmm hehehe :yum:
  • Options
    hmm how exactly does the whole ice thing feel? I mean, I would assume I would feel goosebumps or something?
  • Options
    *is embarrassed to admit this*

Since me and my ex broke up 5 weeks ago I haven't been...ahem, horny, at all really, when i thought about sex i thought about him and got upset so i just didnt think abotu sex...

...however last night i got extremally turned on by thinking about him catching me having sex with someone else, only to be fair it was a much hotter version of me in my head and i looked really good, probably nothing like how i do actually look when im having sex, and its probably got a lot to do with me wnting him to want me back...

...but yeah, masturbating over an ex...is that wrong?
  • Options
    ...but yeah, masturbating over an ex...is that wrong?
    Well, considering you had a sexual relationship with your ex, I think having some of these feelings with you, even after breaking up, is perfectly normal. Don't worry though - you'll soon find another bloke to think about during masturbation! ;):)
  • Options
    masturbating over an ex...is that wrong?

i do it too..want him back :(
  • Options
    sexpod wrote:
    hmm how exactly does the whole ice thing feel? I mean, I would assume I would feel goosebumps or something?

i supose when your horney it would feel good cuz when im proper turned on and horney im usually veryyyy hot :D
  • Options
    sexpod wrote:

wanna find out?
  • Options
    Again, get a room!!
  • Options
    lol i totally agree get a room and then you can get it on all you want!! :yes:
  • Options
    not the greatest idea for those who want to do stuff outside though
  • Options
    am i wierd that i dont have a fantasy..

maybe i should think of one :chin:
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    I have two main fantasies, either my fiancee and Johnny Depp passionatly kissing, or me going down on a woman. Think i like the gay thing.. lol

thats similar too mine, hehehe. :chin:
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    I have two main fantasies, either my fiancee and Johnny Depp passionatly kissing, or me going down on a woman. Think i like the gay thing.. lol
    Or having a girl go down on you whilst kissing Johnny Depp who's straddling you and roughly fndling you?

Sounds like a sweet deal man... I'd probably make Johnny buff up a bit before he touched me thoygh. I love 'em rugged.
  • Options
    To all those who fantasize about being tied up/blinfolded and MMF/FFM threesomes, my only advice is DO IT :thumb:

Been there, done all of those but unfortunately the guys at the print-shop refused to do me a T-shirt :(;) Veeeeeery exciting and the best things to spice things up in a secure relationship :D

Ian.