Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Am I a lesbian?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am an 18 year old girl and the other night I went out to the local pub with my friend and her boyfriend. We had a really good time and ended up getting really drunk, so at closong time we decided all to go back to my friends flat. There we were, three of us sitting in the living room, I was sitting on my friends knee, which is pretty normal for girly friends, but the next thing I know we were kissing and not just a peck, I mean really deep kisses. Her boyfriend then suggested a threesome which in my drunken state I excepted but I was just really turned on by that kiss, but I have always found the fought of kissing another female like that as disgusting but now I feel it was self denial. Anyway my friend undressed me while her boyfriend undressed himself and we all got into a bit of a sexual frenzy but I can rememer that I jst could not take my hands off of my friend and in fact I let her perform oral sex on me while her boyfriend watched and played with himself, and it resulted in the biggest orgasm I have ever had!! To top it all off I can't stop thinking about it and now my boyfriend is asking questions to why I am acting so strangely!<P class="body">Please help!

Jessy

Comments

• Options
    Jessy.One swallow does not a summer make.I think we all have or are capable of Erotic experiences with same sex as we get older.Drinking can often loosen inhibitions.Try and relax about it.If you are gay or bi..so what?..there are some good help lines around..I am sure you can find some on this site..the gay and lesbian helpline would be a good start.

• Options
    Jessy,

Maybe you were just drunk and that made you loose your inhibitions. Maybe you are bisexual. Maybe you are a lesbian who has so far just followed convention and therefore denied her own sexuality.

I can't tell, and I think nobody can. You will have to be honest to yourself and your feelings, and accept that you are what you are - even if you are a perfectly straight girl who tried somethng new.

I am bisexual, and only found out because I explored my feelings as they developed.

Good luck and strength.
  • Options
    no body is a pure male or female science has lot to prove they are the ends of scale and never happen so every body has a part of both in him os her its the %that important ie the major and minor if the diffrence is sharp no prob but if not then but how do you dicide the %IS STILL A ? in fact we still depend on the physical behaviour to announce that so in either case dont feel sorry a night stand certainly cant brand you les also be proud of your self whatever you are its you nobody else.bye
  • Options
    My advice is to spend a few extra moments alone and reflect on your life - and especially give thought to the implications of being a lesbian or bisexual. You may frighten yourself but only you can make the best decision.

Hopefully you have some realy good friends who'd understand if you told them how you felt when you went clubbing. However, you can never be too sure on how people will react!

I'm gay and had real difficulties accepting it. I made some really great friends who are in fact lesbians - but I only found that out when I confided in them. I knwo you hardly know me but if you wanna chat, just e-mail me: craigab@hotmail.com. From there on I can give you my mobile number or give you some helplines - they do help!

If you decide to tell people you're a lesbian or bisexual (it may not be for a while yet or may be never) please be careful - we still live in a homophobic society - not to scare you though!

Keep Smiling!
  • Options
    hey it's just sex gotta love it.
  • Options
    You need to ask yourself who you really fancy and want to spend the rest of your life with.
  • Options
    Naw babe. What you are is beautiful and adventurous. Dont be afraid to experiment
  • Options
    Personally I think (gay 20 yr old female) that you were comfortable with the situation & just went along with your feeling and enjoyed it. There's nothing wrong with that, just chill and go with the flow life is too short to worry!
  • Options
    Think about what your own kids would think.

Are you a Woman... or some perverted version of one?

Don't let yourself be corrupted by scumbags who only want drag you down to their level. Sounds like that's what these "friends" of yours are! Of course, you can solve the problem of them using you by you using them.

Trust me, it's a dead end.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MadMazzie:
    Personally I think (gay 20 yr old female) that you were comfortable with the situation & just went along with your feeling and enjoyed it. There's nothing wrong with that, just chill and go with the flow life is too short to worry!

Then where do we draw the line? Are you a hypocrite or DON'T you object to paedophilia?
  • Options
    Hey horse, why the homophobia? Being a lesbian or bisexual doesn't make you "some kind of perverted version" of a woman. Nor are ppl saying that almost every can feel attracted to the same sex at times "scumbags trying to drag you down to their level". Almost everyone has a sexual identity crisis at some point in their lives, there's nothing wrong with it. What 2 do? Decide, just because oral sex can make you orgasm regardless of whose doing it, have you ever felt emotionaly the same way about a girl as about a guy? Whatever you decide, good luck!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Horse:

Don't let yourself be corrupted by scumbags who only want drag you down to their level. Sounds like that's what these "friends" of yours are! Of course, you can solve the problem of them using you by you using them.

you are a bigoted sicko mr. horse. why r u polluting this site with your ill informed, repressed views?

what are u afraid of?

what is so scary about something that's different from u?

is there something about yorself that u don't like/ can't accept?

are u gay?

• Options
    Boy oh boy, I guess Mr Horse made a controversial post there, but then this is a message board for fucks sake, its where you can have your say. I don't agree with Homophobes (I'm bisexual for the record) but I do listen to what they say. It can be funny sometimes.

Horse actually came up with a valid point there - comparing paedophilia to homosexuality. And, to a point, he is correct, as they are both sexual orientations which define a person or group of people. The difference is, however, that gays can consent to sex, with both parties agreeing. Paedophilia is different, as in many cases the children are too young to understand whats going on. Hopefully, Horse, you will read this and understand that there is a CLEAR LINE between the morals of gay people and paedophiles.

Fish.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Horse:

I agree with freedom of speech, but Horse is just a prat!
  • Options
    I agree with horse. All these bloody queers about its disgusting. I think they should all be locked up like we do with peadophiles.
  • Options
    Ganjaman, put out your sticky and wake up man!

This sort of homophobic comments are simply not of this age!

What would you say if I would write that all drug addict should be locked up and all dealers executed?
  • Options
    First of all, Jessy, that doesn't make you gay or bi, and don't worry if you start to feel that you are. There is nothing wrong with being a lesbian or bisexual, though there are people out there that will tell you different! These people are in the minority, and you shouldn't let them decide what's right for you, only you can do that.
    When I told a friend I was bi, she told my whole bloody school, and not all of the pupils are accepting, but I just ignore them, it's none of their business!

Horse, who the fuck are you to tell her that she isn't a proper woman because of her sexual orientation?
    You are a biggoted piece of Nazi shit and after reading just one of your posts, I decided I didn't like you, and I am never usually so quick to judge!

C'est pour mon usage personnel, Officier!
  • Options
    Jessy

Being a warm blooded male and lesbian myself, I feel I'm completely unqualified to answer your concern. However, a close friend of mine experienced a similar event and her next 9 months were a complete exploration of her female side. It was, to her, natural and wonderful and a phase she wanted to experience and explore before reverting back to "stereotype". Just do your thing and don't worry about it. Life is less fun if you look back and regret NOT doing things.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ganjaman:
    I agree with horse. All these bloody queers about its disgusting. I think they should all be locked up like we do with peadophiles.

urm, I disagree, I know a few homosexual people and there is nothing wrong with them, they are just the same as everyone else with different sexual fantasies!

Jessy, if you enjoyed it, why worry?
  • Options
    Even though you were drunk, you had explored your sexuality. If you liked it, maybe you might have a bit of lesbian traits in you. Its not a problem, its just how you think. I think that you should talk to your friend about it if you have not already. As far as i know, females are known to have more bisexual thoughts in them than males on average. homosexuality is not a bad thing, i've even thought of it myself to think to see if i was homosexual, or bisexual, and i have noticed that i do have some traits. And i have even thought of maybe wanting to give a night with a guy a small try, just to see if we ever got anything started. Even though i can't think of finding a guy attractive at all, for some reason i have a small thought that i might find sucking another guys cock enjoyable, it sounds strange, but everyone needs to explore their sexuality, and i'm not afraid to explore to see if i may be bisexual. I haven't done anything close to as of yet, but it may be something. So i don't think you should worry about it too much, if you do think about it and find that you may be bisexual then don't worry about it, it's not going to change you at all. It's just going to teach you something about yourself. I hope everthing works out fine for you.