Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mental health and E's and Cannabis

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yea everyone smokes cannibas these days (among everything else) ... im sure the next generation is gonna be slightly fucked

and id say cannibas definatly is a gateway drug .. it gets shite after a while and you get bored ...

i guess it all depends on WHY you smoke cannibas ... theres a million reasons but i smoke it cuz its fun and i like the buzz, theres nothin better than skinnin up with your mates

and i guess for people who smoke it for the buzz there's going to be a fair amount of people that want a new buzz after a while

and i can tell you now for a fact the only reason i ended up getting into e's and everything else was because of cannibas and who i associated with because of it ... im not saying its anyone else's fault, but when stuff is easily available and infront of you, you're probably going to end up taking it, espically if you're a teenager

i know this doesnt apply to everyone but its the case a lot of the time

:no:
    cannabis is not a gateway drug; the social groups you mix with and are involved in are the gateway.
    ok but cannibas is the gateway to the social groups you mix and involve with, which is then the gateway to other drugs

still a gateway... what im saying is that if i hadn't started smoking cannibas i wouldn't have ended up taking everything else ...
    z01 wrote:
    still a gateway... what im saying is that if i hadn't started smoking cannibas i wouldn't have ended up taking everything else ...

Well yes, but then thats to do with you and your social group, it is not a feature inherant in cannabis.