Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Gay sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Going through adolescent years questioning your sexuality? I'm now happy with mine and I'm definately gay! I couldn't come to terms with it at first - I didn't fit that 'gay image'. Then I got on-line and met a couple of guys who were great...both personality and the physical side (but I won't give you the details!). Many questions went around over in my mind - would I be safe? Who would find out? WOuld I be rejected? Am I happy? And it was admitting it to myself that made me finally happy! Telling a few close friends helped me immensely - they're so supportive. A bit of advice - if you're questioning your sexuality - talk to someone! - a close friend, a youth worker, or support worker. I did and I haven't had one negative response. I'm not open to everyone about my sexuality as why is it important for them to know? - so they can gossip? If you are questioning- be safe, there's a lot of people who just want you as a sex object - but that's the same with any sexuality!

"Open your mind to change, but don't let go of your values"

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I a man by day woman by night on the weekends i help the elderly play ping pong ball and I am a woman all day saturday im afraid i might jump the fence too often and get caught on the other side you know im a bit hotel motel double adaptor
    I feel so comfortable with my sexuality but find it increasingly difficult to tell others! - any advice from anyone?

"Open your mind to change, but don't let go of your values"
    Well Craig, be young, be proud, or just be young cause thats best really... you have a refreshing attitude towards your sexuality thats really cool, and I admire that. Playing ping pong with old people and thinking that's cool, especialliy wearing a dress, is a tad scary though, you have to admit, but whatever turns u on.
    Does anyone agree when I see that Janstrum is one ick motherfucker? Pinging elderly people's balls whilst dressed as a woman is just plain sick. As for being a jobby jabbing, man kissing, dick fondling cock sucker well thats just as bad. The reason you haven't told everybody is probably because you are ashamed, well you shouldn't be lots of people suffer from mental illness and thats all that is wrong with you. So I suggest you commit yourself to your nearest mental institution and seek help. Do you realise if you continue this way you will go straight to hell? As God is merciless towards those who disobey nature. Men have penises so they can insert them into a consenting females vagina not a big hairy guys arse! But if you insist on being a poof then please at least wear a condom when you get up to your perverted gay sex romps because there are enough spreaders of disease in this world as it is!

You stink!

Bad Boy Pete
    I think we can safely substitute "Bad Boy Pete" for "Wanker Pre-Pubescent Pete". Get yourself a life mate. The sooner you realise that a very high percentage of homophobics (look it up in a dictionary) are only that way because they're hiding their own homosexuality. So shut your face or get lost.
    Originally posted by Pete:
    Does anyone agree when I see that Janstrum is one ick motherfucker? Pinging elderly people's balls whilst dressed as a woman is just plain sick.

Pete, you've been given so many chances to participate on these boards in a civil way - and you keep on blowing it.

Everyone who uses these boards agrees to not
    "post any material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, threatening..."

We don't want to stop people saying whatever they want here, but this sort of hatefulness just isn't on.

By bye Pete.

btw - Anyone think this is the wrong decision?
    Go Dom!

Nothing wrong with a heated discussion, but this guy is plain abusive. And all that attention-seeking and play-acting is getting a bit dull, isn't it?

Won't miss ya.
    Mickey
    xxx
    Dom,

The sooner we get rid of people who cannot behave themselves, the better! There is a very wide gap between freedom of speech and the kind of language used by Pete!

Good riddance
    Nice one Dom.

Everytime I read one of his replies I wanna break his computer. There is a way to express your feelings on matters and he just aint got a clue! Keep up the good work Dom!!
    Well done Dom !!
    i just wanna say here here dom! i was enraged when i read bad boy petes abuse. i am a perfectly straight catholic female and i was extremely ofended by his remarks. gay people DO NOT go to hell and it is up to the individual what sexuality they are. i am fairly religious and firmly believe that god loves everyone gay or straight. besides this is the 21st century, his closed minded views are way out of order.
    and if he wants have a go in future please leave god out of it. thank you. i hope not to hear from you on these boards again.
    Originally posted by Angel star:
    i just wanna say here here dom! i was enraged when i read bad boy petes abuse. i am a perfectly straight catholic female and i was extremely ofended by his remarks. gay people DO NOT go to hell and it is up to the individual what sexuality they are. i am fairly religious and firmly believe that god loves everyone gay or straight. besides this is the 21st century, his closed minded views are way out of order.
    and if he wants have a go in future please leave god out of it. thank you. i hope not to hear from you on these boards again.
    Nice one Angel star! I am a christian and God does love gay people as much as staight people! That guy has the brains of a newt if he really believes what he says and I praise Dom's judgment in gettin rid of him. The matter of wheather gay sex is right is another matter though!

I agree Dom, Pete was a nasty little boy and we're better off without him.
    I'm gay, i have a boyfriend, we're monogomous

I feel kinda sorry for craig that his original topic has been taken over by the pete'bashing, but hey-ho ... i think the line that pissed me off most was that which suggested gay guys are 'disease spreaders' - well i don't know if you know, but according to recent studies, more straight people are HIV+ than gay people. In this way homophobic rantings like pete's may have helped, cause gay guys became worried enough that the majority decided not to take risks and now have safe sex. Unfortunately stupid rantings made a lot of straight people think that they're not at risk, and therefore didn't need to play it safe, and so positions have reversed. I don't think anyone deserves to end up with such an awful thing, but i think pete's comments are unjust and innacurate.
    It's people like Pete who made me avoid (most) U.S. discussion sites. They're crammed with ignorance and vulgarity. You should give it a try, Pete. You'd fit right in.
    Craig-what you did takes a lot of courage. I wish you nothing but happiness.
    Thanks all for your feedback. My life has moved on since I posted the first message. Well... my parents found out about me - almost got kicked out etc. etc. But it just highlights who my true friends are.

I'm currently organising a residential about issues that affect young people and sexuality is one of the topics I'm tutoring about. If anyone has any stories about coming out or why they can't come out etc. please give me a bell - reply to this topic or send an e-mail: craigab@hotmail.com

Cheers all! :-)
    Gay and Proud

I'm gay and proud dammit! :yippe:
    Please do not post on topics that are over FIVE years old.
    your-babe wrote:
    Think there's a rule somewhere about not bringing up threads that are YEARS old :thumb:
    Dom used to use the username Dom Waghorn?!
    Hello anyway :wave:
    Pauldnh wrote:
    Nice one Angel star! I am a christian and God does love gay people as much as staight people! That guy has the brains of a newt if he really believes what he says and I praise Dom's judgment in gettin rid of him. The matter of wheather gay sex is right is another matter though!

This was posted on my 14th birthday! I was in Menorca with my friend and her family! Wow that was ages ago!

There has not been a gay thread done in 5 1/2 years? Bogus. Thats like saying there hasn't been an anal sex thread done in 5 1/2 years.

How come gay people get so excited about being gay? You never hear a straight person knotting their panties over it. (well except for the weirdo anti-everything bible thumpers, but they dont' count.)
    no wonder I didn't know who the hell any of the original posters were...
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Please do not post on topics that are over FIVE years old.
    :lol:

It's possibly a record.
    By bye Pete.

btw - Anyone think this is the wrong decision?

You can tell this is old.

Dom's posting.

AND being civil;)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Time to close methinks
This discussion has been closed.