Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Meth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been doing smoking Dope for awhile now, and i barly feel a high ne more has ne one else experianced this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When you say meth, I presume you mean you have been smoking methamphetamine, crystal, ice, whatever term you want to use?

How long have you been smoking it?

How often do you smoke it?

Methampetamine will build a tolerance relatively quickly meaning you have to do more, but doing more comes with more side effects and quite possibly addiction, which can be very serious.
    they call meth dope over there heh, could imagine going over there looking some stuff, "here boss any dope on ya", "no way man, i don't do meth, that's nasty shit," reply back in cheesy american accent, "sorry dude, got any pot on ya" :shocking:
    I thought dope was heroin over in america. Meth's not around here but heard it was a very nasty drug.
    dope is definatly heroin here. i havent heard meth being called dope before, but i suppose dope is a broad term that can mean different things to different people.
    When we talk about dope here it's talking about cannabis
    turlough wrote:
    they call meth dope over there heh, could imagine going over there looking some stuff, "here boss any dope on ya", "no way man, i don't do meth, that's nasty shit," reply back in cheesy american accent, "sorry dude, got any pot on ya" :shocking:

:lol:

The same way you don't tell yor American buddies that you and your mates had good 'craic' on a night out.
    turlough wrote:

I had a similar experience to that in Canada, I told a massive bouncer that I had a packet of fags in my pocket, fag has a slightly different meaning there, he gave me a very wierd look.
    i loved meth!
    what part of the states are you from? i have never heard anybody call heroin dope in california

I live in New Jersey for now. Heroin is either called dope or diesel. Meth is just called meth or crystal, there arent many slang terms for it, probably because its not that big here.
    In california usually Meth is called dope but people use it for ne thing
    Well the terms are somewhat secondary, how long have you been using Ashley?

Are you using on a regular basis and how long would a session normally last?