Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Cannabis!!

2»

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Spliffie wrote:
    Had some amphetamine thrown in with the coke if you were grinding your teeth...always hate coke cut with speed, fucks the buzz up tbh.

I'm not sure that is strictly true, there are many and vaired side effects to cocaine use, of which this is one. It is a stimulant after all - perhaps someone else could help clarify this?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jayblaze2 wrote:
    1. The DEA wont lose jobs due to the legalization of cannabis. 2. Pharmaceutical companies wont lose money. 3. Most of all the governments dont lose money.

you must be american...well i think most DEA agents would prefer cannabis to be legalised so they could focus their efforts on harder drugs like coke and heroin, how would pharaceutical companies lose money, if it was legal, they could sell specalised cannabis type drugs for medicinial purposes, how the hell would the governments lose money, do you realise the amount of money the governments would make on taxing cannabis....billions man....
    LadyJade wrote:
    I'm not sure that is strictly true, there are many and vaired side effects to cocaine use, of which this is one. It is a stimulant after all - perhaps someone else could help clarify this?

I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure cocaine won't cause teeth-grinding...speed and E are bad for it...but i've never experience grinding from coke unless it's cut with speed...which is easy to notice (buzz seems a bit more edgy, and you won't fully crash 30 minutes after after snorting, cos of the speed).
    jayblaze2 wrote:
    I used to smoke all day long. I have not smoke in about a year. Quiting was a shock to everyone around me. I was the "smoke until i die, everyone should smoke..." kind of smoker. I quit for health reasons. It was giving me anxiety. Heart rate would sky rocket up to 180. I know your heart rate is suppost to go up. so shut the f up im not a newbie to drugs. a note on the complaints of cannabis being illegal. cannabis can be legal but only if: 1. The DEA wont lose jobs due to the legalization of cannabis. 2. Pharmaceutical companies wont lose money. 3. Most of all the governments dont lose money.

Who the fuck said you were a newbie to drugs?

It's your first post on the thread :rolleyes: .
    Spliffie wrote:
    It's your first post on the thread :rolleyes: .

he could be one of the unlucky few to have gotten schizophrenia from his dope smoking or he's got psychosis or something like that...
    turlough wrote:
    he could be one of the unlucky few to have gotten schizophrenia from his dope smoking or he's got psychosis or something like that...

I think it's you_only_live_once in disguise. Either that or we do indeed have a case of drug-induced pyschosis.
    Spliffie wrote:
    I think it's you_only_live_once in disguise. Either that or we do indeed have a case of drug-induced pyschosis.

ha nah it can't be you_only_live_once he's my cousin and i know him inside out, he's not trolling, he really acts like that so i do think it's a case of drug-induced pyschosis here...
    turlough wrote:
    ha nah it can't be you_only_live_once he's my cousin and i know him inside out, he's not trolling, he really acts like that so i do think it's a case of drug-induced pyschosis here...

Well, I suppose if you were looking to find someone suffering from drug-related pyschosis on the internet, a forum such as this would be top of the list :D .
    Spliffie wrote:
    Well, I suppose if you were looking to find someone suffering from drug-related pyschosis on the internet, a forum such as this would be top of the list :D .

fuckin sures...bunch of nutters :crazyeyes (i'm not one of them :angel: )
    used to do it every week couple of years ago. Stopped because it fucks you up mentally, and I sort of became a person who was secluded and devoted to some shit drug. Got in with the wrong people who wernt really my friends and owwwwwww glad its over! dont do drugs kids :wave: lol xx
    bionic 234 right don't do drugs it fucks with u mentally more than anything else and people only use u to get what they can of u.
    the sooner u quit the drugs the better your life will be
    ON WHAT BASIS DID YOU SUSPECT THAT THAT WAS ME REPLYIG TO THE TREAD UNDER A DIFF.ID. "TURLOUGH" IS RIGHT , IT WASNT me lol,sorry for roaring
    bionic 234 right don't do drugs it fucks with u mentally more than anything else and people only use u to get what they can of u.
    the sooner u quit the drugs the better your life will be

bad comedown?
    melodie wrote:
    Wouldn't u rather make acheivements in your life like gain some kind of qualification and look back and be proud.
    Some ppl must think lifes just about getting wrecked!!

I love the implied moral judgement there, we're all weak people, led astray from the path of good qualifications and a good job.

I knew quite a lot of people at uni, probably half did drugs, there was no descernable difference in pass rate between those who did and those who didnt.

People who dont touch anything in their lives can still be stupid and lazy.
    ON WHAT BASIS DID YOU SUSPECT THAT THAT WAS ME REPLYIG TO THE TREAD UNDER A DIFF.ID. "TURLOUGH" IS RIGHT , IT WASNT me lol,sorry for roaring

why did you put inverted commas around my name?
    turlough wrote:
    why did you put inverted commas around my name?

I hate to be picky but he didn't, he put quotation marks round your name. It was still an odd thing to do though, given that he wasn't quoting anyone.