Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

do me bad things tour and album

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
have preordered their album out april 11th-play.com is £9.99 inc delivery-very good!!

Am off to brumk academy fri to see them! can't wait third time and first as a headline act so should be weird to see them purely with their own fans. i think they enjoyed the support act slots as they shock people with their ecleticness. Like marmite they get loved or hated. Me I love!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I saw them as a support act in December, I thought they were good. The gig was at wembley, and I was right at the back. Me and my friend spent the whole of their set trying to figure out if they were male/female or crossdressers. Lol, a wacky bunch. Their song, I've forgotten the name, something about "Hideous"..is pretty good.
    I quite like them, which is odd for me.
    I went to see them. I thought they were an awful excuse for a band. Of the 32,304 members actually in the band, I think I thought 2 of them had an ounce of talent.