Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

choking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have just recently started a new relationship.... and i was wondering how normal is it for sex to always be really rough? My boyfriend likes to choke me, at 1st i was kinda scared but now i like it a lot. we always joke around about raping each other... in my past relationships it was never like this. Even though i have to come to find out i like recieving pain... its very common for guys to like to give it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Choke you as in throttle you around the neck? Oxygen deprivation is supposed to be very erotic BUT can be very dangerous. Be careful.
    if you aren't comfortable with anything then dont do it.
    for some people its normal to be rough , others it isnt. personally it would frighten me - but if you are comfortable with it then fine. talk to your boyfriend about it during a non-sexual time if you are worried about it going too far and establish a non-sexual code word to use if either of you aren't comfortable...in that sort of situation a simple "no" or "stop" can be turned into part of the rough stuff and not listened to.

has he been abused or anything in the past??
    Rough aint my bag but if you both consent then its fine some of the time I guess. If he only wants it like that I would be a little worried that your BF's head is quite right and he may have a few issues.

If you are not comfortable then don't do it, sex is a shared pleasure not just a chore for you to do to keep your bloke happy. Don't put up with something you don't like, lifes to short, tell him to sort it out or dump him.
    TheCure wrote:
    Don't put up with something you don't like, lifes to short, tell him to sort it out or dump him.
    I'm sure she said she liked it :confused:

My GF likes it pretty rough but not over the top rough and I like giving it to her, I think its sexy. I reckon a lot of guys would love to give it rough and a lot would not either. Same as everything I suppose, it depends on the person.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    a20185 wrote:
    hi r u gay
    fo.