Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Goth Clothes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can someone please tell me a good place to get gothish lothes, the place i went to closed down and now im lost as all my clothes no longer fit me! (lost weight) i must shop lol! good web site would be useful to as all i can seem to find is crap!

xx Emz xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Black Rose Clothing

Still, colour can be your friend y'know! :)
    www.ebay.co.uk particularly if you do a search for Raven or Omen, they have some nice clothes.
    BumbleBee wrote:
    Black Rose Clothing

Still, colour can be your friend y'know! :)

DAMN YOU...that was what I was gonna say...lol.

Great minds think alike, aye?
    whats the big deal about black, so ugly...i like a bit of variety in my clothes...
    turlough wrote:
    whats the big deal about black, so ugly...i like a bit of variety in my clothes...

Blacks lovely, very slimming and if done well some goths can look very sexy. But personally although i have some gothic clothes i do like a bit of colour as well.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    turlough wrote:

:yes:

Black looks dirty.
    Weekender Offender 
    i see yummy goth girls in black :) , it doesnt look dirty.
    My ex use to shop at black rose,

Also save up alot of money and go to Camdem, they have the best deals there and are greast quality for the price,
    if you live near london you could try camden town market.....
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    hellfire wrote:
    Camdem

Its CamdeN* ffs ;<
    yer camdem rocks, i only been once ,funny too because i was in a shop just like on that main road where all the side shops are and i was in a empty shop with only me and my bro and the shop keeper , then david beckham came in , whats a posh git like becks doing in camdem? he bought a t-shirt retro style football one. i only noticed he came in cos he told me nicely to move aside. and there was a posh body gaurd outside with a ear piece too.

wish i kicked him in the shin now as he was still at man utd , booo
    It's CAMDEN with an N. :lol: :banghead:

Erm, my opinion is that Camden isn't the best place to shop. Okay, so there's more than enough goth clothes to fill a graveyard, but it's by far one of the most expensive places to shop. Most items (if we're talking Black Rose stylee) cost £35+ for a top and £40+ for bottoms. You can go to camden and come away spending lots of money and having very little to show for it.

I recommend ebay.

Ilora x
    yer good point about camdemmmm :D