Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Music to my ears

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I've always liked music, but its not until recently that I have actually realised how much I like it. I listen to music so much, whenever I am on the computer, when I am in bed, when I am on the bus, when I walk to school. Every spare second..everything would be so much more boring without it.

This is a pointless post, I just wanted to express my eternal love for music. I can't imagine a world without it... :heart:

Does anyone else join me in this passionate connection towards music? Lol.

Pathetic I know.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yup. Music is like food, you don't always wanna eat the same thing, and you don't always wanna listen to the same thing, be that song, band or genre. People who listen to one music genre scare me a little, to be honest.

Anyway...aye. Life would be so boring without music. Best form of art, or whatever you wanna call it imo.
    i'm wif ya...i love music...all forms...i think a lot of people are too wound up in one genre or one form of music that they just will never appreciate music as a whole...all music is is a load of sounds joined together...why can't people just see this as it is...fuck genres...it's the downfall of music and just splits people...
    turlough wrote:
    i'm wif ya...i love music...all forms...i think a lot of people are too wound up in one genre or one form of music that they just will never appreciate music as a whole...all music is is a load of sounds joined together...why can't people just see this as it is...fuck genres...it's the downfall of music and just splits people...

As much as I agree with that about genres, they are needed in music. Well, for some things anyway. It's when you have all these stupid elitist fags who srat making up sub-genres for bands that it starts to take the piss.
    yep. i always have music on.
    i can't stand silence tbh.
    and my tastes span from heavy metal > rock > alternative - mostly ... but also to some electronic music like felix da housecat.
    but, yes. i guess i like quite a few different genres. and i'm really into judas priest and kasabian at the mo. :heart:
    I can't live without music, have been like this for about 3 1/2 years now...
    Yup, I listen to music near enough every waking minute! Love it.
    yep, it got me through a lot in my teenage years lol (i'm only 20, but I like being able to say it). It still does...

When you start to play a musical instrument you also start to hear music differently... which is nice
    When i was younger i was into my music, but not as much as i love it now. Im nearly always listening to music on my computer, on the tv, on the radio etc etc. Gotta have my music, like someone said its like food to me, gotta have it. :)