Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Slag Or Not ??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok then, so your a guy who's with a new girl, been with her quite a while now and slept with her after just under two weeks of being togther. Before you she was seeing another guy and slept with him. At that time the girl was 15 and was when she slept with you for the first time. What would your opinion be on that girl?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nothing specifically bad about the girl, I'm just generally against underage sex.
    im also generally against underage sex.
    specific to this though....it depends what her reasons are for sleeping with the guys. if she felt she really loved them and wanted to take that step :rolleyes: then that wouldnt make her a slut.
    it depends what her reasons are for sleeping with the guys.
    Agreed.

I know 15 is only a year under the age of consent, but nonetheless I'd worry at that age that she is having sex to gain acceptance, and not for her own reasons.
    it depends if the girl is withthe guy jus 4 sex or genuinly cuz she likes him..but she is havin underaged sex which im really against..
    i used 2 be in a long term relationship that i got really hurt in n i slept with him after 5 months! he was ma first as well.. :angel:

is this girl ur friend by ne chance?
    Ok then, so your a guy who's with a new girl, been with her quite a while now and slept with her after just under two weeks of being togther. Before you she was seeing another guy and slept with him. At that time the girl was 15 and was when she slept with you for the first time. What would your opinion be on that girl?

My opinion of the girl is irrelevent. The boy however thats statutory rape your talking about!
    A bloke has sex with as many girls as he wants from as young an age as he wants and he's a stud. A 15 year old girl makes a mistake and has sex with one guy and she's a slag?! I hate these double standards that aim to oppress women everywhere!
    Still with the boyfriend now and is deeply in love with him and the guy before she was seeing, just the boyfriend thought that she was a little easy maybe.
    Still with the boyfriend now and is deeply in love with him and the guy before she was seeing, just the boyfriend thought that she was a little easy maybe.

Maybe he was a little "easy" too?
    My opinion is SHE'S A WHORE!
    Waht u torkin bout
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Two idiots AT ONCE? :rolleyes:
    Thats just amazingly sad. Why are there so many idiots about now?

Oh, and for the girl, depends on her reasons for me.
    I don't think she can be called a slag! I also get pissed off by the double standards - a bloke who liked me, but knew I liked another guy (whose my current bf of about 6 months, but this was months before we got together) was at a party where all 3 of us were, basically I got with my current bf and was later going on holiday with the guy who liked me. When talking to him after the holiday he said to me : "To be honest, you didn't really match up to your ratings. The guys said you were great (referring to other people going on the hoilday with us), really nice, attractive etc...but when I first met you at that party, when you got with *** well, for him it was like well done mate, pulled a higer rater...for you, well you just looked easy..." I was like..."Are you taking the piss?"

ANYWAY, sorry, more on subject, yes although I have nothing to say on the underage sex thing - each to their own. I started having sex when I was 15 and it is not something I've come to regret as at the time I was in a lovin, long term relationship, I felt ready etc...between my previous bf and my current bf, very close to getting with the current I had a dumb sexual thing with someone, which I regret now, and it was an incredibly short space of time - having 3 sexual partners by the time I'm 17 feels like a lot...it's how you see yourself. I'm not a slag, I learn from my mistakes and also recognise when I buggered up...but I'm not a slag...I'm a human who enjoys sex and is learning the benefits of having it in the right circumstance and for the right reason.

It slightly jumps out to me that the bf thought she might be easy...because that to me doesn't spell out a lot of trust if he's worried she might be a little easy after being with 2 blokes. He got with her, considering her easy...doesn't say a lot to me in the way of being with her for the right reasons, though apologies if I've read that wrong. I certainly kicked up dust about being called easy by that guy that liked me...cause obviously the double standards aren't something I take from anyone and your friend shouldn't be made to feel like everyone perceives her as easy and it's obviously making her think "Well...am I really a bad person for sleeping with 2 people?"...assure her, she's really not..!

Malt xxx :)
    satehen wrote:
    A bloke has sex with as many girls as he wants from as young an age as he wants and he's a stud. A 15 year old girl makes a mistake and has sex with one guy and she's a slag?! I hate these double standards that aim to oppress women everywhere!

I'd think the bloke was a cock. Labelling some underage man whore a stud certainly isn't my attitude.
    ginner wrote:
    I'd think the bloke was a cock. Labelling some underage man whore a stud certainly isn't my attitude.

I wish more people held your attitude.