Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Shirt dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know where I can get a fitted black (or other colour) shirt-dress from? I mean it has a V-neck with collar, then short or long sleeves, and the skirt ends at the knee. Will try to find an example picture!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sport shops? Sounds like a sporty kind of dress to me.
    H&M have some black shirt dresses at the moment. I think they're in fashion this spring, so you'll probably find more in high st shops like River Island or New Look. But I definitely know that H&M have a couple of shirt dresses.

Ooh, you could try Tesco, I think they may have a shirt dress.... but don't quote me on that! hehe.

Ilora x
    NOW I understand...lol :p

I think I've seen some in Westworld and H&M too.
    Oasis does an army green one, might have a black one too. Bit expensive though.
    River Island always do one of some description. They're about £30, I've got one but I don't wear it much.
    Topshop had a black one in a few weeks ago, it was short sleeved and had a little belt thing on. It was pretty nice and only about £30.
    Yeh my friend brought one from Oasis a few weeks ago. I've got a few and I love 'em. It's easier (and cheaper) to buy a miniskirt dress though and wear that, that's what I do anyway. H&M always have cute little dresses that you could try.