Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

turning a friendship into more..i hope.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there

You might want to do a search on the boards for previous threads asking similar questions-there's lots of great ideas and suggestions. Or if you like you can have a look at the articles on TheSite about dating and asking someone out here

In any case just take it slow, build on your friendship and take it from there. You'll get some hints from his body language but don't be too pushy as he might just be comfortable around you and you might jeopardise your friendship. If he doesn't make a move and you are still wondering, if you are close friends you should be able to tell him how you feel and hopefully things won't get awkward.

Good Luck :thumb:
    From what I have written, do you think he likes me?
    Yes.
    And also, got any ideas for moves I could make, simple stuff...
    Lots of eye contact, be touchy feely.
    From what I have written, do you think he likes me?
    Yep, can't guaruntee he wants a relationship though. Shy guys, especially if they have issues, might not be in a position for a relationship. But it all depends. How old are you both?

And also, got any ideas for moves I could make, simple stuff...I don't mean planting a smacker on his lips

:D Smiling!, eye contact, just being friendly.