Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What is my gf going through?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whenever I passionately kiss my lover or doing anything physical besides sex ie.(fingering), she tends to go through these "intense" cycles. She says these cycles are created from the fact that I start something physical and don't finish either mainly because we tend to get interupted. She said it starts off with quick jolts and it makes her want sex or sexual stuff 10x as bad and that she is super sensitive. She says that it feels damn good but almost at the same time slightly painful. She says her body wants "friction" during that period, so she tends to rub her legs together. And during the end of the cycle its when her body goes back to "normal." Typical observations from me include, trembling of the lips, slight jolts, light pain and light laughing. Thats basically all she can delineate from that situation it has happened more than once, so anyone know what it may be?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like it could be build up to Orgasm to me... :hyper:
    you must b a sex machine no 1s had that effect on me! :confused:
    The tru answer
    Hey Baby! This is of course your girlfriend , ppl replies to your question have been very " intresting" but all it means is that that i want u and I love you but u already knew that! Can't wait to see you do call// text soon
    it sounds like you are a sexual scientist. Have you considered documenting your findings with clearly defined
    *Aim
    *picture (preferably with a picture of a bunsen burner and a tripod for good measure)
    *Method
    *Conclusion.

Then post your experiment here and maybe send a copy to `new scientist` too.
    Blairx0 wrote:
    Hey Baby! This is of course your girlfriend , ppl replies to your question have been very " intresting" but all it means is that that i want u and I love you but u already knew that! Can't wait to see you do call// text soon
    :no:
    Blairx0 wrote:

PM. ffs.nubs.
    Nuff said :P