Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

getting even

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So like I'll make it as short as I can I found out that my bf cheated on me like two or three times with the same girl. So I wanted to get even so I gave this one guy that I know my bf doesn't like a blowjob cuz I knew that it would get back to him. So when he found out we got in a big fight and broke up which I figured would happen but now I feel terrible and like a cheap slut.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh.
    Well you should of confronted him in the first place and not gone of and been a child about it.

Although i do agree that you was very pissed off with him, i would be.

You should of just told him to fuck off in the first place.
    I'm sorry, and I know this ain't gonna help... But that's such a teenage girls thing to do...

"Getting back at"

Not worth it, and you've found out the hard way.

G.
    I agree, very mature.

(Sorry your boyfriend cheated on you)
    Your boyfriend cheated on you, you then cheating on him surely makes you equally as bad?
    Amanda18 wrote:
    So like I'll make it as short as I can I found out that my bf cheated on me like two or three times with the same girl. So I wanted to get even so I gave this one guy that I know my bf doesn't like a blowjob cuz I knew that it would get back to him. So when he found out we got in a big fight and broke up which I figured would happen but now I feel terrible and like a cheap slut.

Is this Vicky Pollard? :)
    Don't owrry feelin glike a slut, it's fine. Sluts aren't bad people.

As for your fella, kick him in the bollocks and telll him to fuck off. Your a mug if you take him back.
    I don't hold a high opinion of sluts, personally i don't like them, just for the record i'm not calling you one, i'm just commenting on the guy above saying 'don't worry' about it!

I agree that it is a childish and immature thing to do, giving someone else a blow job just to get back at your bf (now ex) is kinda bad, what you would have been best in doing was just finnishing with him.

Think of it this way, if someone cheats on you, and you 'get revenge' then you are only showing yourself up - letting the original person (being the gf / bf who cheated on u) that you care, wheter you cared or not, if you don't show it then a) you wont feel as bad and b) he / she will feel worse!

Sorry for the lack of confidence and agreeing with everyone else that it was a stupid thing to do, but next time, maybe go about things a different way!?
    I dont think you acted like a slut, u just wanted to do something to hurt him like he did to you.
    As long as you laugh him off now, and any future comments when he brings that up dont be offended by them. Just think how its done now, and you cant change it. If you didnt like how it made you feel, you'll know not to do it again!!
    DOnt worry about him, he's obv not worth it. Sorry you got cheated on tho. If u see him out, try not to show your hurt by him. Make it obvious what a great time you are having without him! :)
    acting like that just makes you look bad...as you hav learned.

the best way to get back at a bloke who treats you like that is to hold your head high and get on with your own life in a positive way.
    Getting back at him was not the correct way to go about it. Sure, he did it to you, but what is the point of doing it back? Makes you stoop down to his low level, and it doesn't feel great.

Grow up about it, talk to him rather than making the whole situation worse for yourself.
    i suppose it's understandable you wanted to make him feel the same pain so he'd feel guilty.....but it just backfires....if it ever happens again with someone else (and i hope it doesnt) then just confront him and show them the door
    You know what you guys that said it was immature or whatever are right. I admit I acted like an idiot not to mention a slut. I'm just going to try to forget about Marcus (my now ex bf )and move on. Thanks for your imput.
    Ballerina wrote:
    i suppose it's understandable you wanted to make him feel the same pain so he'd feel guilty.....but it just backfires....if it ever happens again with someone else (and i hope it doesnt) then just confront him and show them the door

Sorry but I was thinking and I wanted to just mention one more thing. He did really hurt my feelings I mean this guy was only the 2nd guy I have ever slept with and I did things with him that I never would have thought I would do sexually. I mean I loved him well I still do and I thought he loved me so I completely opened up for him. I was just so hurt and pissed at the same time that I did what I did. I know that doesn't condone it though. But now I'll just move on. Thanks again.