Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who helps their local party out then?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyof you guys on here help out-deliver lealets etc for a party? I signed up to the lib dems as round here they do the most and actually get things sorted for us local people (great now I sound like I'm from royston vasey!) so i helped deliver their local news letter. Only a couple of roads mind.

I just wonder why they haven't asked me to do anymore as having a younger person would show they were "in touch with the youth of the area" so to speak. Esp at this time when they're doing nothing but promotion for the party. All the rest of the people I've seen are grey and look middle aged.

Or do you think its a bad idea and leaves my home and family open to abuse by those ignorant types who view anything to do with this sort of thing as an excuse to cause hassle? My family are worried but I guess a few leaflets shouldn't cause that!

So are you a member of any party or help out? (don't worry I don't stuff my political views down anyones throats!)

Comments

• Options
    No. I have been thinking about joining this lot www.iwca.info but I probably won't
  • Options
    I am not a member of any party but I have signed up to help the Conservative election campaign.