Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Morning Wood!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok first off, i love my fella a lot but some things about him just irritate me! He gets 'morning wood' a lot, like most blokes, and he feels the need to tell me about it. Then goes 'look at it!', giggles and points to the tent in his trousers! Plus everytime he has a hard-on, he has to tell me. Most of the time he isn't telling me so i'll have sex with him, he's telling me coz he finds it amusing!! How can i tell him, without hurting his feelings of course, that him acting so immature over a hard-on irritates me?!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok first off, i love my fella a lot but some things about me just irritate me! He gets 'morning wood' a lot, like most blokes, and he feels the need to tell me about it. Then goes 'look at it!', giggles and points to the tent in his trousers! Plus everytime he has a hard-on, he has to tell me. Most of the time he isn't telling me so i'll have sex with him, he's telling me coz he finds it amusing!! How can i tell him, without hurting his feelings of course, that him acting so immature over a hard-on irritates me?!

well it's a tricky one because if you tell him point blank "your amusement over your hard on irritates me" might make him think you dont like his hard on full stop, that you don't like having sex with him etc which could lead to friction, try being subtle about it like saying "oh wise up" or "get a grip" when he does it...after a few times he should realise it annoys you and stop, if he persists then he deserves nothing more than a bollocking about it....
    I find the best thing to do is this...everytime he mentions his boner & u're not interested in giving him a helping hand, just squirt some lemon juice in his eye...he'll be so distracted...and probably disturbed...by whats just happened that he'll quickly lose his hard on and not mention it again...until u bring it up of cause ;)
    Why is he sleeping in his trousers?
    Mist wrote:
    Why is he sleeping in his trousers?

I suppose he might have pyjama trousers? :confused:

Just do back to him saying "ooooh look, my nipples are erect". :yippe:
    Marconi wrote:
    I find the best thing to do is this...everytime he mentions his boner & u're not interested in giving him a helping hand, just squirt some lemon juice in his eye...he'll be so distracted...and probably disturbed...by whats just happened that he'll quickly lose his hard on and not mention it again...until u bring it up of cause ;)

pmsl :lol::lol:

That's a good idea maybe if you do that he'll realise how uninteresting it is.
    lea_uk wrote:
    That's a good idea maybe if you do that he'll realise how uninteresting it is.

though i guess he might get even more excited.
    just punch him on the shoulder and say "good..for..you" then walk off
    *gone*
    Get out a squirty bottle and spray it with water...or take him outside and hose him down...
    make him read this thread
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Kick him in the nadgers.
    though i guess he might get even more excited.

That's a good point.
    Didn't realise the last one posted :( the next 2 are going to be edited aswell for that very reason.
    The multiple posts were unintentional sorry.
    Dirty postbooster.

Even better, put a carrot in your knickers and say "me too!"
    u cud just look at it and say "geez, has your cock shrunk?". he'll be so worried about that he'll soon stop laughing :razz:
    What's the problem! I wish I had a fella with the horn in my bed every morning!
    Even better, put a carrot in your knickers and say "me too!"

lol

my guy doesnt tell me often enough :( hehe but its a nice surprise wen u roll over and feel it against your back ;)