Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

have you reached the wall ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After smoking an heroic amount of green during mytime at uni I've found lately that i can't take nomore. Just get para straight away, without any of the fun parts... Any of you lot had this ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    After smoking an heroic amount of green during mytime at uni I've found lately that i can't take nomore. Just get para straight away, without any of the fun parts... Any of you lot had this ?

never got overly paranoid on dope...like if i sat on a bus i thought people were talking and laughing at me but it never got too bad...i stopped smoking as much because it's a head wrecker...or maybe thats just soap bar shite :chin: yep soap bar shite....
    'the wall' that you talk about isnt an uncommon occurence, happened to me back in 2001, although i was taking quite alot of other substances regularly at the time...

I've only just recently been able to smoke without getting horrible anxiety, seems to have stabelised unless i binge and then i comes back and i have to leave it.

Would probably be best for you if you didnt smoke 'heroic' amounts anyway (you've got a degree to ger remember), but just knock it on the head for at least a good 3-6 months if you can, remember you can always consult your GP in strictest confidence if you have any problems with it.
    learning to dose yourself innit.
    people missuse cannabis in the same way they do alcohol.
    lets party!
    blitz.
    how long can people binge drink for?

with smoking it's a bit heavier in my opinion.
    at least with alcohol you get that blitzed that you know nothing.
    with dope ...you come to know all your own frailties and faults ...mankinds frailties and faults ...the uncertainty of the universe maybe ...

binge drinking is bad for you.
    binge smoking is possibly worse.

cut down to one skinners as little pleasures in life ..
    and you discover another side to cannabis.

true enough for alot (including me), maybe not for some...
    maybe not for some...
    i do believe for most.
    cannabis as a good time party drug has it's place ...
    with smoking it's a bit heavier in my opinion.
    at least with alcohol you get that blitzed that you know nothing.
    with dope ...you come to know all your own frailties and faults ...mankinds frailties and faults ...the uncertainty of the universe maybe ...

Yes that's very true...cannabis can help you to truly understand yourself and the gain a better understanding of the world generally...unfortunately, that isn't always a good thing.

Booze won't fuck your head up...cannabis may well do so.
    Spliffie wrote:
    ...unfortunately, that isn't always a good thing.

Booze won't fuck your head up...cannabis may well do so.

not always good ...long term.

you know how easy it is to drop out.

you'll more than likely never realy forgive yourself if thats the road you travel ...and you always have cannabis to blame for your failings ...
    lol.I seriously can relate..Anytime I toke now I get paraniod,so I gave it up,that was 1 month ago and still counting but I know ill always get paraniod
    Also it makes you see yourself as you really are
    Def sandso....but mixed with lots of alcohll and joints pipes it can work wonders....along the dark rollercoaster mind of body and soul..you know what i mean mroll....
    said it before and will say it again...the introduction of one chemical is at most 50% of the equation, the rest is brain chemistry and individual mental state
    it's all how YOU accept or reject the effects..don't go all sciency martin..

I'm really contemplating trying this out for a while.

Cannabis has messed with my life (predominantly uni) more than any class As ever will. It has come to the point where I was going to quit smoking altogether but I don't know if I could face it.

Perhaps one skinners are the way forward. :yes:
    but you can't get a proper smokkke on a little 1 skinner, go for the 3 pinners all the way, even bigger.
    Shogun wrote:
    but you can't get a proper smokkke on a little 1 skinner, go for the 3 pinners all the way, even bigger.

well deans here we're out of it...smoke a 9 pinner wiped man
    addicted7 wrote:
    I'm really contemplating trying this out for a while.

Cannabis has messed with my life (predominantly uni) more than any class As ever will. It has come to the point where I was going to quit smoking altogether but I don't know if I could face it.

Perhaps one skinners are the way forward. :yes:
    sensible.
    cannabis isn't just good for getting wasted.
    if you smoke just enough in a one skinner to just feel the effects ...it can be so uplifting physicaly and mentaly.
    sensible.
    cannabis isn't just good for getting wasted.
    if you smoke just enough in a one skinner to just feel the effects ...it can be so uplifting physicaly and mentaly.

aye buts thats alright for u saying that in remote wales...if you're sitting in a group of lads and soeone has a half O...then tendency is too smoke 8 or 9 long joints...whether anyone wants them or not...sort of like a malovolent force saying "roll more so you can show off" aghhh hate it grow up everyone.....
    I know what you mean but I'm talking more about the day to day smoking which needs to be cut down, as opposed to when your with a big group of mates at the weekend or something.
    turlough wrote:
    aye buts thats alright for u saying that in remote wales...if you're sitting in a group of lads and soeone has a half O...then tendency is too smoke 8 or 9 long joints...whether anyone wants them or not...sort of like a malovolent force saying "roll more so you can show off" aghhh hate it grow up everyone.....
    even here in wales we know how to get wasted my man.
    i'm talking to someone who wants to cut down ...possibly stop.
    how to get rid of the paranoia etc.
    like i said before ...cannabis isn't just good for getting high or wasted ...it can actualy be an excellent little helper in life.
    I know what you mean mroll, if you smoke tiny amounts it actually helps you, makes you want to do things more...only if smoked in very tiny amounts...like i'd be talking 1 tiny sprinkle in a pipe, but it's there to get wasted as well, it can be used in different ways.