Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

This is just a miserable life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is a miserable life , I am sooooo fed up what else can I do
It just seems that it won't get any better that’s me misrule until the day I die
I don't know if its only me or people
No love no life no education a stupid fuckin job no family no luck I got nothing but shit

Jeeeeeeees
Peaceful life in death ............ :sour:

Comments

• Options
    no reason why you cant get an education is there?
  • Options
    Life is what you make of it so get out and do something about it, rather than just whinge about it
  • Options
    But why is your life like it... having a partner is not important... Why did u not have an education? why are you not with your family? At least u have job...... nothing is stopping you from doing what u want but u.....
  • Options
    marouf wrote:
    This is a miserable life , I am sooooo fed up what else can I do
    It just seems that it won't get any better that’s me misrule until the day I die
    I don't know if its only me or people
    No love no life no education a stupid fuckin job no family no luck I got nothing but shit

Jeeeeeeees
    Peaceful life in death ............ :sour:

look... life is a bitch, however you look at it.

you are the only person who can help you. nobody else can help unless you take some practical steps to sort yourself out.

if you feel so depressed, get down to your GPs and tell them what is going on with you.

take an adult education course (... sorts out the education)
    change / transfer your job (... sorts out your job)
    get yourself down to a night club / something and find a nice lover (...sorts out the lonleyness and love)
    and if you feel suicidal? - phone samaritans : 08457 909090 - and talk to them about your feelings.

- they are not BIG things to do. and if those things would make you feel better - do them! even if you have to take small steps to achieve your goals - do it.
    sitting there, moaning and doing nothing will only make your bad feelings worse.