Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Whats the last item or items of clothing you bought?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I haven't bought anything for ages because there's absolutely nothing in the shops.

Me either. I hate the period inbetween seasons where they're getting rid of the old stuff and trying to figure out what new stuff is 'cool' and flood the shops with.
    so i could be scene

Your emo glasses pretty much garunteed that already :razz:
    Some jeans from Topshop they were 38 quid woo
    A new pair of converse but these are beige and khaki roll down ones and they were 45 quid :/

and this was like over a month ago, i really need to shop some more :p

But the clothing i last thing i aquired was a jacket my boyfriend bought me for my birthday.
    7 Dwarfs t-shirt and navy jeans, from a charity shop but brand new. Both £5 :D
    a pair of those new loose boy-fit jeans from topshop. thought £40 was a bit steep (i mean, come on topshop, you're not that great) but they are 'very me' (apparently) and was treating myself, as i will be poor for approximately the next 35 years.

before that i got a green v-neck jumper from zara for a bargain price, and all my other new clothes recently i made myself. a taste of things to come.

eta: i also picked up 2 topshop vests and a v-neck jumper and a stripy H&M mohair-ish jumper from the cancer research shop for under a tenner (for all, not each).
    I bought a brown 'Supreme Being' top for £20 in Cult. To make me feel fabulous.[/tragic]
    haha today i got a pink fifties style shift dress with a swirly skirt just like the one kaff was gonna make me, for £2!
    i got a purple crinkly top out of etam for £18.

yay for student discount
    beans wrote:
    and this was like over a month ago, i really need to shop some more :p

I thought that when I read this thread yesterday-the last thing I bought was in January with my Christmas money.

Until yesterday when I treated myself to a new knee-length denim skirt :D
    i bought loads yesterday for my hols!
    i got a pair of adidas trousers,
    kangol 3/4 lengths
    sketchers trainers,
    black crop op type thing,
    vesst top
    and a pair of black shoes with the elastic cross over bits
    A pink and white top with "mind the bump" on it heh :)
    i bought a pair of rizz jeans from topshop, girlboxers from topshop. i had 10% discount cos of my connexions card.
    this BENCH zip up thing from cult. i wanted this T shirt from cult too but my brohter said it looked weird lol it had cats on it and it was green, i thought it was cute!
    I got a cool blue bag from Accessorize £15 and some cute lil shoes for £30.
    I was gonna get this really cool T-shirt by "Smashing Grandpa" but my lil bro persuaded me not too :(