Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why am I attracting older guys?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did you have to do 3 posts to say that :yeees:
  • Options
    ginner wrote:
    Unfortunate fact of life #1:

Men who talk to girls online want sex

I talk to guys and gals online and I don't want sex with any of them....
    Unfortunate fact of life #2:

Older men are better at disguising this and more adept at flattery
    How old?
  • Options
    I talk to guys and gals online and I don't want sex with any of them....

How old?

According to your profile you're a girl.
  • Options
    erm... this tells me that neither of you are mature enough or responsible enough to be having sex.

( i had to copy and paste the thread, not too sharp with computers)

18-02-2005, 10:25 PM

MattLiverpool
    Crazy Poster Join Date: Feb 2005

the morning after pill

Last night I had sex twice with my gf, both time I came inside of her, we're using morning after pills as a temoporary form of contraception until she chooses the correct pill for her.

Here's the problem, she took the 2 pills this morning, it says if you're sick 2 hours after to seek help because she will not have digested the pills properly, well I was talking to her on the phone about 30 mins ago and she had to hang up quickly because she was feeling sick, and she did vomit in the toilet. I'm worried what this could mean. We had unprotected sex about a week or two before this and used the morning after pill aswell, shes not long came off her period.

Just re-read what i've put and I don't tihnk there's too much cause for concern but I think it's wise she goes to the clinic and asks? She said she will but i'm just a bit worried and thought i'd get some opinions

I whole heartedly and completely agree.

Yikes!
  • Options
    ginner wrote:
    Unfortunate fact of life #1:

Men who talk to girls online want sex

:rolleyes: thats just like me saying

unfortunate fact of life #1:

girls who talk to men online are just ugly sluts who can't get no action in real life

i talk to loads of girls on the net...even some girls here...i've never asked any for sex or cyber...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    :rolleyes: thats just like me saying

unfortunate fact of life #1:

girls who talk to men online are just ugly sluts who can't get no action in real life

i talk to loads of girls on the net...even some girls here...i've never asked any for sex or cyber...

Oh, stop getting all defensive, it's good to be cynical when using internet chat rooms and such. It may be a generalisation but it means you go into a discussion with your eyes open rather than potentially naive.
  • Options
    That thread poisonfairy brought up. How could you possibly describe rhianna as mature? She doesn't herself:
    for the record : yeh i am a kid want to stay a kid will never lose my personality so theres no point dragging on the fact :p i dont know how old you are but you certaintly dont sound like you have a sense of humour

How could you possibly justify having such irresponsible sex with this girl?
  • Options
    melodie wrote:
    But... it is illegal and its classed as statutory rape and is an imprisonable offence. One of my mates got sent to prison for this, he was 16 she was 14!!
    Except it's not classified as statutory rape at all.

If you have consensual sex with a girl aged between 13 and 16 it is illegal, and you may be punished. Generally peers are not prosecuted for having sex with each other, and most police feel 16 and 14-year-olds are more peers than not.

If your friend was jailed for having sex with a 14-year-old, I expect that you are omitting certain facts. It never normally happens.

ETA: I talk to lots of girls online, and I don't want to have sex with them. Most people don't. Be very aware of falling into the media trap of saying all netheads are perverts: they aren't.
  • Options
    ginner wrote:
    it's good to be cynical when using internet chat rooms and such. It may be a generalisation but it means you go into a discussion with your eyes open rather than potentially naive.

good point...next time i go to a chat room and some girl shows me a pic of a hot blonde i'll know she's a fat ugly minger :p
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Except it's not classified as statutory rape at all.

If you have consensual sex with a girl aged between 13 and 16 it is illegal, and you may be punished. Generally peers are not prosecuted for having sex with each other, and most police feel 16 and 14-year-olds are more peers than not.

If your friend was jailed for having sex with a 14-year-old, I expect that you are omitting certain facts. It never normally happens.

ETA: I talk to lots of girls online, and I don't want to have sex with them. Most people don't. Be very aware of falling into the media trap of saying all netheads are perverts: they aren't.

They're 18 and 15.

And Ok, but they're all still wierdos :razz:
  • Options
    Ballerina - most men on the net - most,not all... especially ones who specifically ask about your physical appearence are dirty old gits looking for cyber sex. when you meet someone who genuinely likes you you will know from things like eye contact etc then you can decide if they are worth the effort or not. if online it will be the ones who are interested in chatting to you about your life...work,college,mates etc rather than just whether you are fit or not. if you decide to meet anyone in person remember to think about your own safety first and take a mate with you.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    Well I'm 15.....not 16 for ages yet and I do act and look alot older than I am. I've made good friends with guys online before and they're always older but I just intend to chat with them because they're more mature. And when they just chat to me they say I'm a really sweet/nice/intelligent person but as soon as they see my pics or see me on cam (and NO i DONT do anything) they seem to go crazy over me and giving loads of compliments about how i'm ''really fit'' etc....and they never see sexy or revealing pics. I'm confused, because after that they always flirt with me. Do they just like me because of my looks and youth....or does my personality still play a part? :confused:

Please help
    Hey im 16 and i do understand were ur cumin from my boyfriend is 32 i met him and i think that with some men thats its to do with the youthfull looks and maybe if ur a virgin then something like that aswell they see it as a challenge to take that from you thats ewhat i think personally.
  • Options
    has she got reliable contraception? thought they were just rubbering up?
  • Options
    its only about 5-6 in every 100 women that have side effects - unfortunately you dont very often hear about the ones who have no problems so don't worry too much, she may not have any or they do tend to settle after three months if she does - any side effect is better and more easily sorted out than an unwanted pregnancy. and the patch is supposed to have less side effects than the pill if she does have any.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

I don't know all the facts, all I was told he was sent to prison for having sex with a 14 yo when he was 16... Now you've said that, i'm a bit worried.
  • Options
    I met my gf over the internet, i'm 18, she's 15 and although Ginner will no doubt put my in #4 I wasn't intrested in her when we first talked. In my college I met a girl (who is also 18 now) and we became friends, she is also really good friends with my gf (Rhianna) and on msn she added Rhianna to a conversation and I chateed to her messing about and found her to be a really fun person to talk to, it didn't even enter my head I would want to see this girl or find her attractive because she was 15. Then her friends 18th came along and we met at the party, I knew instantly I liked this girl and couldn't get her out of my head even when I was kissing other girls and went out to town that night clubbing. even at the party it was wrecking my head because I kept thinking "she's only 15 how can I like her so much!?" for about 2 months after I saw her reguarly at a friends house and I didn't even tell my best friend I liked her in case it would pass. but here I am, this is the happiest i've been with a girl, point of this post is that not all 'older' men online are after sex, it's just an easy place to flirt oh and the guys dropping to their knees for you are wussy losers anyway considering the way they act once they see a pic of you. Oh an I suppose to try an prove a point to ginner that because i'm seeing a 15 year old girl that i'm not some sort of peadophile.

regardless of her emotional and sexual maturity it is still against the law to have sex with someone under the age of 16, and is illegal for someone 18 or over to have sex with someone under 18 if they are in a position of responsibility over them (teacher etc)

ignorance is also no defence in the eyes of the law, you may disagree with and dislike the people who have posted comments here but listen to this

i dont care how mature you both think she is, she is still under age you muppets
This discussion has been closed.