Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Periods

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, this one os directed speccialy for the gals

The thing is, I´m having my perio for about 7 days now and it usually just lasts 5. In the beggining it was quite heavy to the point that a normal tampon was almost full past 3 or 4 hours, but now its very very light sometimes the colour is brghter then darker and I have the "usual" (not for me) cramps although they are quite light that i dont even notice them.

And so you know I've never skipped a period and i'm not on the pill although this month it was 1day delayed.

Has anyone ever had this problem?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not really sure what you're saying the problem is :confused:

If you're worried because your normal pattern of your periods has changed then you can always talk it over with your doctor. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Marishka wrote:
    Hey, this one os directed speccialy for the gals

The thing is, I´m having my perio for about 7 days now and it usually just lasts 5. In the beggining it was quite heavy to the point that a normal tampon was almost full past 3 or 4 hours, but now its very very light sometimes the colour is brghter then darker and I have the "usual" (not for me) cramps although they are quite light that i dont even notice them.

And so you know I've never skipped a period and i'm not on the pill although this month it was 1day delayed.

Has anyone ever had this problem?

I shouldn't worry! Periods last between 3-8 days. Sometimes mine last for 3 :) other times 8 :( . Sometimes its really heavy and painful others I don't notice it. Periods get lighter through you cycle just before your period ends... You may wake up 2moro and find you've stopped bleeding. But seriously. Its nothing to worry about.