Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wats the right age?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well recently i learned that one of my old friends thats a girl has been giving blowjobs and getting eaten out, also recently she went to the hospital bc of mono or something. iv been worried about her and shes the same age as me (13) so i dont know if she should or shouldnt be.

Comments

• Options
    Look, i'm not being funny, but this seems to be rather silly. Everyone knows it is illegal to do anything of that sort before the age of 16.... I think these threads you have made are a bit silly so far! What are you trying to get at?
  • Options
    I'd say 13 is kinda young...but it depends on your personal opinion. And people "develop" sexually at different rates and ages. At 13, I wasn't going round giving BJ's. I think its too young, your still a child...
  • Options
    hmmm

13 is a ridiculous age, not to freak you out or anything but at that age (also not to sound degrading) you shouldnt be concered with sex or anything like that. Theres no need to rush stuff and people pay for doing it.
  • Options
    What's a mono? Who else is involved in her sexual exploits?
  • Options
    no i konw im not supposed to have sex or anything as to the matter until im 25 but i just wish my friend knew that.
  • Options
    I don't think I could even make some batter before I was 13. Sounds like the village bicycle a bit.

I don't think it's a great idea psycologically to get fondled and fooled around with at 13. It seems that someone like that would get mistreated throughout their adolecent lives and labeled a slut.
    Originally posted by ginner
    What's a mono? Who else is involved in her sexual exploits?

Mono is a shortened name for a viral disease called mononucleosis spread from the EBV. It's generally contrated through saliva, hence it's nickname 'the kissing disease'.
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    I don't think I could even make some batter before I was 13. Sounds like the village bicycle a bit.

I don't think it's a great idea psycologically to get fondled and fooled around with at 13. It seems that someone like that would get mistreated throughout their adolecent lives and labeled a slut.

Mono is a shortened name for a viral disease called mononucleosis spread from the EBV. It's generally contrated through saliva, hence it's nickname 'the kissing disease'.

Technical name for glandular fever. Gotcha.
  • Options
    I didn't even know what a blow job was when I was 13 :o , you certainly shouldn't be thinking about that sorta stuff at ur age, thats my opinion anyway.

Agreed, they should be out playing outside with balls of a different kind.
  • Options
    So she got glandular fever? A lot of people have kissed before they reach their teenage years.

I would also take any story with a large dose of salt. Teenagers have an unfortunate habit of making things up to appear good.