Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello

Hi all, am simply saying hello (seeing as this thread says 'introduce yourself')... - only joined today. I'm not usually the sort of person to type stuff that makes sense, (sometimes i do, but there will usually be something that somebody doesn't understand).

Also, with my messeges, look out for Humour & Sarcasm (sarcasm supposably the lowest form of whit, but mix it with Humour and you can't go wrong) :D

Website: http://www.freewebs.com/ashuk (if anyone wishes to know any more about me) - lots of personal information on there, have had the website for a while, saves me writing my info up on here!

Also have Faceparty, MSN & Yahoo (will find links to those on website)!

Feedback Welcomed...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi there!!
    welcome to the site!!
    Hullo and welcome :wave:

Malt xxx :D
    You emailed me on fp - when I get emailed on there, people usually have a picture of a car/bike that they either have or could never afford...or some flash a bit of tummy flesh... :yes: ...as though I'm so easily seduced with a rippling six pack...

Sorry that's really random - just I got lazy on fp and closed in down a lil while ago before I replied to you..!
    Malt xx :D
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    hi2u.
    Thanks all! hopefulyl i'll have fun here and maybe meet some new people!
    You emailed me on fp - when I get emailed on there, people usually have a picture of a car/bike that they either have or could never afford...or some flash a bit of tummy flesh... ...as though I'm so easily seduced with a rippling six pack...

Sorry that's really random - just I got lazy on fp and closed in down a lil while ago before I replied to you..!
    Malt xx
    Did you mail back via Faceparty? I checked my mails earlier on today and have nothing from you! Also, no worries about the 'randomness' - its all good!
    Hey there, I hope you have fun on thesite.
    Thanks Mystify - i hope i have fun too :)

While i'm here, there are two thing i am struggling to figure out!

Firstly the title / thing under your name (mine currently says 'newbie') - how do you change that, i have looked through the User Cp and its not there, unless i am going blind or something!

Also, Signatures, is there a way to put pictures instead of text? I tried doing a URL to an image via another site using HTML but that doesn't work, neither does copy & paste and there is no upload button!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You need to PM a mod to change the title, although they wont do it for everyone.

No images in sigs allowed.
    hello!!
    Hello & Welcome :wave: