Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

CNN reported no plane hit the Pentagon........

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you, but that is a non sequitor in a thread whose subject is anything but funny.

One can only suppose that you havent yet reached a point of maturity necessary to handle proper discussion.
  • Options
    loki wrote:
    Sorry, Clandestine. My brother-in-law was killed in the attack. I saw the building the next day. Lots of reasons probably to be generally suspicious and worried about governmnet's intrusion into one's life, but this is not one of them.

i'm sorry to hear this, but your argument is flawed as well, how do casualties remove all suspicion? there were casualties at pearl harbour too you know.........noones disputing people died, that's what makes it all the more atrocious.
  • Options
    Sorry your brother was killed, however that too offers no legitimate treatment with the substantive material presented and I highly doubt your personal loss qualifies you as an universal authority sufficient to offhandedly dismiss the issue with a mere sentence or two.

I should think, on the contrary, that one who lost a loved one would be most willing to examine the patent fraud in the coverstory and demand the much needed thorough investigation.

The issue remains regardless of your sentimental proximity to the events of that day.
  • Options
    JIM ...a car bomb would be just another car bomb ...and probably wouldn't be possible anyway.
    but stolen planes crashing into the heart of the american psyche is spectacular!
    i can't wait till the truth that it was america that attacked america comes out ...blagsta will be seeing little green men all over the mental institution they lock him up in!
  • Options
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    yes that's right i believe 9/11 was planned, therefore i subscribe to ufos.....

Fuck me, you're an idiot.
  • Options
    fuck me, CALM DOWN
  • Options
    Well apollo thinking that my pisstake X-Files pic implied that I think he believes in UFO's is the understanding of an idiot. It was in fact a comment on the gullibility of people who believe in conspiracy theories with very little evidence.
  • Options
    Yes blagsta, you do indeed believe in conspiracy theories with very little evidence, since nothing but a few claims mere days after 911 by Bush admin "officials" sufficed to thoroughly pin the blame on cave dwelling militants and mobilize the long pre-planned invasions of two sovereign nations.

Go on son, reconcile it for us how you can be so unquestioningly gullible when the subsequent inconsistencies, arduously compiled by large numbers of people who bothered to undertake critical investigative research, are more than sufficient to make the official coverstory a tattered and obvious fabrication.

I truly despair if you can seriously consider yourself a rational thinker and buy into a story with so many documented discrepencies. No aliens involved in this conspiracy.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Well apollo thinking that my pisstake X-Files pic implied that I think he believes in UFO's is the understanding of an idiot. It was in fact a comment on the gullibility of people who believe in conspiracy theories with very little evidence.

the fact is, everyone who sees things different to you is an idiot, you're about as tolerant of other people's views as adolf hitler...........you are comparing a government conspiracy to take the nation to war, against extraterrestrial existence? then you are the idiot i'm afraid, there's a growing moutain of evidence that contradicts the official 9/11 story, whereas as far as i'm aware there is NO evidence of UFOs, so you grouping the two together shows your level of ignorance on this matter.........what about the germans who thought hitler burnt down the reichstag? i guess they were labelled gullible conspiracy theorists by people like you........moron. He had "evidence", which was good enough to fool the whole german nation for a good while, i'll bet some of them were even more intelligent than you, so what makes you so infallible? :rolleyes: .........if you can't see the parallels you should call it a day, if you can then you have to admit it is possible to fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time........wake the fuck up.
  • Options
    the facts ...fuck the conspiracy people and the illuminati ...
    the facts ...the buildings all fell in controlled fashion ...fred dybna would have been so proud ...
    no fucking plane crashed into the pentagon ...for once i agree with cnn ...there is pages of published pnac plans for anothrer pearl harbour.

facts ...one of the greatest crimes in history ...9/11 ...should have automaticaly had massive forensic evidence carried out at scene of crime but ...all the evidence was shipped out and melted down instantly ...no investigation allowed ...laden bush business political connections long established and protected.

the invasion of iraq and afghanistan been on the cards wekll before 9/11

how many american bases are there now in the middle east and asia?

we are in the last days of the oil age.

china will be the economic super power ...
    oil and water wars inevitable at this point in our consumerist history ...
  • Options

answers on a digital postcard please.
  • Options

answers on a digital postcard please.

And how many of the countries in the Middle East invited the US in?
  • Options
    And how many of the countries in the Middle East invited the US in?
    we know the answer to that want one freeps ...but the answer to my question is a bit disturbing.
  • Options
    we know the answer to that want one freeps ...but the answer to my question is a bit disturbing.

I don't know the answer, but I'm sure its disturbing.

:yippe:
  • Options
    I don't know the answer, but I'm sure its disturbing.

:yippe:
    i'm so tired man ...but if someone could be bothered to google it or something ...the ammoiuunt of permanent american military bases in very strategic places ...and how they got there ...is very disturbing and revealing.
    i just can't remember the links now.
  • Options
    well considering they've built around 17 in iraq alone.........noone seems to pick up on this, or see the relevance in the wider picture, that is more worrying.
  • Options
    Ufo.gif