Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Call Centre Interview

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got a voicemail message asking about wanting to run a 20 minute interview over the phone. I pretty much gathered that they just want to hear what my telephone is like.... though I'm still panicing when they phone me tomorrow.

Has anyone ever done this before and could maybe give me a few tips in what I should do or say or what I should expect themt o ask me, etc???

Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers!!! :)

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Try and sound confident and clear, no umms and ahhs and stuff.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote:
    Try and sound confident and clear, no umms and ahhs and stuff.

But I just get sooo nervous in interviews... last time I went to an interview when I went to answer their questions, even I couldn't understand what I was trying to say... :( I'm never good at first impressions.
    Call Centre work is all about first impressions, especially when dealing with customers.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's me buggered :(
    Well they are going to phone tomorrow morning... so we shall see.
    What kind of questions do they ask?
    I never had a phone interview, I just had a proper interview, asked me qeustions on experience, quaifications, sales, had to do some quiz thing too to see if I was good at cars and shit, listened into a call, got offered the job.