You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Girls: how do you show it?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nichobo wrote:
    Really nice to meet you in that case... :flirt:
    And you too, :flirt: ;) !
    Bullshit, I'm not scummy or from a council estate and I love a bit of rough. I can't get attracted to a pussy metrosexual, if I wanna go out with something effeminate I'll date a girl because at least women know what they're doing.

Otherwise, I like my piercings, tattoos, wild hair, stubbles, muscles ect

Lol. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
    I go all quiet/giggly or just tell them. I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
    With me it's being touchy feely and lots of eye contact.
    nmrmak wrote:
    How do you show that you like a bloke? I know, us guys aren't simple at all either, but I wouldn't like this to grow into that kind of discussion. Simply put: what are the general signs that a girl likes a bloke in a romantic way?

Thank you in advance,
    nmrmak

It depends, if I know the guy, grab him and kiss him or tell him!! If I don't, i'll look over at him and smile, brush past him when I walk past if in a club dance flirtily and keep eye contact........